I think that the biggest problem of this illegal invasion is those who come to have children here, because these is the people who is really milking-off the system, those are the ones who get medicaid, housing, food stamps, and welfare.

Are you aware that many of those illegals come here with 3,4, children who were born in another country so they can get the education for their children for free? I'm Spanish, I know how it works, in Spanish countries there is not public schools, if one wants to send the children to school has to pay private schools, and it becomes very costly to send even one child to school. Many of these people had no need to come here, they have a house, and a job in their countries, but had the problem of educating the children. Once they are here, the woman can stay home taking care of the family, and makes a salary "welfare" or "food stamps" big help for a family (as a citizen I wish I could get that help) the husband gets a job, don't pay taxes, and they get set in this country with no problem at all. Couples who have stopped having children start all over again after 40 to have a family in US, it is very convinient for them to have children born in this country, because they get the permanent status, and the more children they have, more money they get.

I will tell you something which I have seen happening with my own eyes. Many families who live here, and have brothers and sisters in other countries with children, bring their nephews, and nieces, to get the high school education here, in this case these children usually go back home, because they have a good life in their countries, they don't come from needy families, but they come here to get the high school which is big help and savings for that family abroad with 3,4, children. And who pays for this? This is homework for you.

So, who is really eating up this country and the swet of the loyal Americans? Children from other countries, who enter legally as tourist, but over-stay the visas, and illegals. EVERYONE HURRY UP! THE MILKING COW IS HERE.

So, my advise is, for all of us who are concerned, and can visualize what is coming,and whom are we really working for, is that we should DEMAND! from our government, that a child born to an illegal person should not be an American Citizen, (they should make a change to that amendment in the constitution) and that any child who goes to our public school system has to be an American Citizen. I guess we have the right to DEMAND!, because we are the ones paying the consequences of other people whom we have no idea who they are having children.

Remember, our schools are overcrowded, and this country's children are losing education quality.

Please, forgive my bad English, I really wish I could do better so you would not have a hard time understanding what I wrote, but I know there are intelligent people here.