Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Boards going up to notify American Citizens

The illegals organizations are joining forces. Our's should too. I am sure everyone is aware of the fence project by Minute Men. Here's something I just found out today and wanted to share.

http://www.Grassfire.org is setting up "STOP THE INVASION" billboards nation wide that will get the attention of those Americans who are locked into the MainStreamMedia propaganda. Its definately worth a few dollars ($25.00 per square foot or less) to assist this group to get the word out.

The first billboard launches in Dallas, Texas, on May 1.

I wish there were a pzillion more of them launching on the first. But this is a start. If you go to there site you can see the bill boards and all details for contributions. There is not a fixed dollar amount from what I can tell just a recommended $25.00 per foot.

It is a great idea to get the truth out.

Also, Grassfire will be publishing the names of the Senators who refused to receive petitions from American Citizens. Those names will help us focus on those individuals who need to get a reality adjustment.

Also a site http://wehategringos.com is NOT what it appears This site is Pro fence - Anti Amnesty and all that we are ascribing to. What is interesting is this site was put up in response to a "latino protest" site and they were able to capture images from that site before it was taken down due to massive complaints by American citizens.

The images they captured are alarming. If your blood isn't boiling by this point it will be after viewing them. I captured the images and am faxing one a day to my "weak kneed Senator" who just cannot see any possiblity of deporting 12million illegals out of this country. Grrrrr

So check out both these sites they are definately worth supporting.

Thanks!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

It is disgusting. They are like animals. Sorry, didn't mean to insult the animals. There aren't words.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG this is disgusting, ans these are the people our government is inviting into our country
    God help us all !!

Grassfire says that the first billboard will be up in time for the boycott/march on Monday, May 1st. The illegals will march right by it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ismith,

I hope someone takes a picture of them marching by it. Then sends it to Lou Dobbs. He would publish it.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I talked to a friend of mine about a billboard the other day and he told me they they start at around $800 a month and you have to rent it for 90 days ... needless to say, I don't have any money but hopefully I can call one of these companies this week and see if they will donate the space
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"