Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh i have enough true facts. That when i tell all and there is usally 300 or 400 hundred. I am sure there will be a lot of Mad Ohioians
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Thumbs Up to you Scuba!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, I think I know Frist's motive for this move. He prepping for a run for the Presidency and he has enough sense (I guess) to see the President's ratings falling fast so he's going to distance himself from the President on this issue. What just blows my mind is that I have heard him say, over and over, that he is AGAINST stem cell research. I THINK part of the problem is that he made such a fool of himself during the Terri Schiavo case by actually making a medical diagnosis based on a couple of reports, and doing so on the Senate floor, that he is trying to redeem himself as a DOCTOR. I no more believe that he is sincere than fly. Once a representative takes a strong position on an issue and turns around when political opinion seems to be shifting in another direction, it becomes obvious to ME that they are just doing it for political reasons.

This move is probably going to backfire on him anyway. In this situation, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He might win some support from moderates but he's going to lose support from the far right. And, in my mind, it just exposes him as yet another LIAR. If he was so pro-life on the Terri Schiavo case and he has stated on many occasions that life begins at conception, how is he going to justify this decision based on his past positions?
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

He can't, Miss Bootsie. The man is a Kook. All you have to do is watch him talk, the way he looks at the crowd, his body movements, his eyes, his facial expressions....he's a trained Sell-Outer.

Bush is a liar, he was always for stem cell research. You mean to tell me that a President that would sell out his nation; that would actively and aggressively be pushing agendas that we know will end the United States...gives a HOOT about anything in a Petri Dish?

Wake Up America!!

Get Real!! Frist is a liar, cheater, and a Traitor. Bush is a liar, cheater, and a Traitor. Every US Senator and every member of the US House of Representatives that voted for CAFTA is a liar, cheater, and a Traitor.

I don't know enough about the stem cell research to have an opinion on it one way or another. My concern is not the life issue of cells in a Petri Dish but what they plan to do with the cells genetically. I don't believe the research intended is for "medicinal" purposes alone. I believe they are for a much greater agenda that we won't like very much.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Frankly Frist is FREAKY. Gosh--THERE'S a campaign slogan for him!

I believe stem cell research, IF used properly, is a good and necessary research tool. I definitely think that they need to impose STRICT controls because, God knows, we don't want them cloning FRIST. OR any of the other idiots of whom we speak so fondly on this site! These embryo's are going to be destroyed at the behest of the parents and, if we can make medical advances with them, I am for it. I SURE don't feel like it's killing a baby.

What does Bush think about killing OUR SOLDIERS to secure IRAQ? He does NOT value life. He only VALUES HIMSELF. It just really tickled me that he made such a FOOL of himself over the Terri Schiavo case and had his little move backfire right smack in his face.

SPLAT !!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And backfire it did. Unfortunately none of that fiasco was about this woman, it was just about the precedent that would affect the long-term care business. It's sickening.

There won't be any controls on the research. They might write some regulations, but who is going to enforce them?

We already know having a "law" doesn't mean anything to the Executive Branch, Legislative Branch or Judicial Branch. They enforce the ones they want, ignore the others.

If something goes on in the labs that appeal to this bunch of Sicko-Wacko-Evil-Parasites-From-Hell, they'll just keep it secret and we'll never know until it's too late. It's not like we'll have Open Records access.

This research is privately owned and controlled, not government owned or controlled. They just want some money from the government to expedite the research and reduce their development costs.

I don't have an opinion either way. I haven't researched it enough to know the science, but I do know that if it moves ahead, we have to be prepared to deal with whatever comes out of those labs.

They are presently doing research on new life implanting human brain cells in sheep. I posted an article about it. The Academy of Sciences changed its long-standing ruling that prohibited research on new life forms and patents on them....and removed the prohibition this year.

SPLATT!! SPLATT!

When oh when will we have our March when we can drape ourselves in Flags, wear head-bans and arm-bands, carry posters and toss tomatoes?

I feeeeeel the neeeeeed for a real live:

SPLATT!!

We need T-Shirts that say "SPLAT"!!!

I posted a message on another thread that we could volunteer to patrol North Carolina's borders. One week, we could patrol our mountain borders and the next week, we could patrol the beach!! Now, that's the kind of border patrol agent I want to be!!!

WEARING OUR SPLAT SHIRTS!!

Don't worry Bootsie. The way things are headed we will have our time to be "out there". We will be wearing those black arm bands, and waving American flags all over the place. We might not get to be on the borders, but Washington D.C. sounds just about right Our turn is coming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SPLATT T-SHIRTS!!

Oh yes....oh yes....

We've GOT TO HAVE our own Splatt Shirts!!

I'm excited, in fact, I can't wait!!

There is that IMPEACH BUSH MARCH scheduled for September 24 in DC!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast