Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Rep. Luis Gutierrez Introduces H.R. 1557 to Grant Amnesty to Illegal Fugitive Elvira ArellanoJuly 3, 2007For the relief of Elvira Arellano.Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,SECTION 1. PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS FOR ELVIRA ARELLANO.
    OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Email sent.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I've emailed my Rep about this again. It's time for her to be deported as our laws REQUIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Please...take action. It's all good to express our outrage here on our message board but everyone needs to call their Congressmen and email them also! To pass this bill would make a mockery of our law and essentially spit in the face of all citizens who worked against passage of the Grand Amnesty Compromise.

What's the deal with this anyway? Maybe it's just me, but I've got a feeling there's more behind this than just benefiting Elvira. I mean, would it be possible, if they succeeded in getting this passed, that it could then be used to try and ensure amnesty for the rest of the illegals in the country?
    I totally agree Azwreath. If they get this through, then what is to stop all illegals from suing for "their rights". I mean they could sue on the grounds of discrimination and believe me there are enough American hating/pro illegal judges out there it could happen.

Nicole

Who are your politicians sponsoring?

Azwreath, is this what you were looking for? I saw this a while back on HotAir. Pretty eye-opening.

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/06/11/ho ... -breakers/

BUILD THE WALL,
    ENFORCE THE LAW.

I emailed and called my Rep Eric Cantor expressing my amazement and outrage that someone who breaks and defies OUR laws is being given any consideration other than deportation.

I made it clear that she had her illegitimate child of her own volition and if she has a shred of decency, she will take her son with her when the deportation proceedings are complete!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

WHY? Why does she deserve citizenship? I don't get it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is one of those times where we need to voice our opinion, once again.

There is absolutely no need for this whatsever. This person should have been deported MONTHS ago.

No way will we let this happen!!!

JAK
    Called Allards office, of Colorado! VOTE NO!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123