Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill O’Reilly + civil war

I read that he was talking about this on his show. Can someone please tell me what exactly he said? Is he the first mainstream talk show host to predict this?

Welcome

you should be listening to Lou Dobbs. O'Rielly is a sell out
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I do. That is the reason I do not know what he specifically said. I am just curious. I do not recall Lou Dobbs ever mentioning civil war. Am I wrong?

Mills, we have to watch the rumors. I think Fox keeps transcripts online. I know Lou Dobbs does. Check over at www.Fox.com and see what you can find. Also the Oreilly show is supposed to rebroadcast later tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O'reilly is a sell out salesman for GWB. Why ? I don't know. I'm sure Bush doesn't give O'reilly the time of day.

The one I'm proud of today is Rush Limbaugh. He proved himself to be a much better man than I thought he was in recent months. We all know Michael Savage speaks the truth. It's the harsh truth and Americans need to hear it.

Glenn Beck did well too, but I would have liked to have heard him leave out all humor today, because there is nothing funny about this. But he did a pretty commendable job.

I think Rush Limbaugh gets it. He likes the Republican party, and I think he sees where it's headed on it's present course. It's going to be covered in cob webs soon if they don't start to stand up to this trip to insanity Bush is taking us on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh sorry. I didn't know it fell in that category. I do know O'Reilly said something like that because I did watch the very end of that segment but do not know any specifics. I will probably be asleep when his show is rebroadcast. I will watch myself in the future though.

Legal, I slam Limbaugh repeadedly over his blind alligence to Bush and the RNC. If he actually said something today in opposition to this madness, I'd like to know what it was.

Could you summarize?

Never mind. I just saw your post about it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

O'Riley sucks up to Bush because he allowed O"Reily (big on self promotion) to interview him during his campaign. Savage is at times "Looney Tunes" and he was sucking up to Schumer a couple of weeks ago because of the F__heads opposition to the port deals; however he is consistent on the border issue which pretty much makes him a hero in my book.

Re: Bill O’Reilly + civil war

Quote Originally Posted by mills
    I read that he was talking about this on his show. Can someone please tell me what exactly he said? Is he the first mainstream talk show host to predict this?
    O'Reilly had a "Talking Points" memo where he outlined seven or eight things that should be done about illegal immigration. Pretty mild stuff, actually.

The he has as a guest a member of the open borders lobby who was involved with organizing this weekends protests.

He then asked the guy if he agreed or disagreed with each talking point. No suprise, the OBL guy didn't like any of O'Reilly's proposals, insisting that illegals should get citizenship with no strings attached, unless they had a criminal record.

It was a very annoying two segments to watch.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I think Rush Limbaugh gets it. He likes the Republican party, and I think he sees where it's headed on it's present course. It's going to be covered in cob webs soon if they don't start to stand up to this trip to insanity Bush is taking us on.
    Legal, I think Rush is a day late and a dollar short.
    Where has he been all of this time, he could have been speaking up for his country. All he ever did was deliver the Republicans talking points.

His ratings are way down, I think that is the only reason he is going with the majority of the people all of the sudden.

I listened to him today because he was finally talking about the illegals.

He's a sell out, covering his own ass because he sees the same polls that we see. IMHO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast