Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Darlene you must be kidding the man has "Talent on loan from God" Gag!
    I think the one who gets a bum rap as a cheerleader for Bush is Hannity. He's been on the border issue all along. Otherwise he is kind of dull and his co-host could use a few protein shakes or maybe a cheeseburger.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Darlene you must be kidding the man has "Talent on loan from God" Gag!
    I think the one who gets a bum rap as a cheerleader for Bush is Hannity. He's been on the border issue all along. Otherwise he is kind of dull and his co-host could use a few protein shakes or maybe a cheeseburger.
    Hannity's against illegal immigration. He was talking on radio this afternoon about the rallies this weekend & didn't seem to like those either. He's sees nothing wrong with outsoucing and I believe he said he's against raising the minimum wage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we need here folks is to try and confirm if Oreilly said something about civil war. Anyone tracking that down? I'm swamped at still working. It's midnight here in the east.

Let's stay action oriented folks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't know he is for outsourcing. It's unbelievable that our government is not against it too. There was a woman from New Orleans who called a radio show and said her call to FEEMA was routed to India or Pakistan.
    Dell computers here in Austin announced that they are opening 30,000 new jobs in India. Imagine what these jobs could have done for our city.
    Dell is bad enough, but if FEEMA is giving white collar jobs to other countries heads should roll.
    The unskilled work is going to illegals and white collar jobs are going to Pakistan. Maybe the only safe jobs are for plumbers since no one in Pakistan or India can help you with a clogged drain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12