Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    When it comes right down to it O'Reilly has always waffled back and forth on issues according to how ratings were going and what he was told to do. He is no LOU DOBBS! There is only one of those! GOOOOO LOU!

You know guys, Bill used to be like an attack dog on the issues, but ever since he had Bush on his show (finally got him on the show) a while back, he's turned into a pansy. I was so disappointed in his interview with the Prez. He was so soft spoken, sitting there like a little puppy with his tongue hanging out, never damanding the answers the viewrs were expecting. He's off my favorite list. Lou Dobbs for President!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never have trusted O'Reilly. He's always been a finger in the wind person, just like Hillary.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Forget Bill. Forget him, Hannity, and Beck....They are all lining up behind Rudy. The neocons are circling the wagons. Neoconservative foreign policy is all that matters to them. Immigration is a back-burner issue at best, and a ratings getter at worst for them.

TV: Dobbs

Radio: Savage

White House: Tancredo, Hunter, or Paul

That's it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

These are super comments! Yes, Lou Dobbs is THE BEST! He's my hero.

I have watched Bill for about 6 months now....admittedly, he is not easy to watch sometimes because his ego is hard to get past. But once in a while, he brings a hot-topic to the table. And, admittedly, I LOVE Michelle Malkin and look forward to her segments.

O'Reilly's content has tanked, though. His segments with body language by Tonya Reiman and the continued blather with Hollywood boozers and Rosie's latest faux pas.....The show is becoming a night-time circus! Then he decided to bring that "culture quiz" to his show, it seemed to me that he either doesn't want to be serious or he is being held back.....Is he trying to be the new Bob Barker?!! What happened to the current events stuff?!!

Reptile, thanks for bringing up the article about the Saudi influence. That sure does put a different twist to Fox News. So much for being "fair and balanced", as they claim to be.

Last night, O'Reilly did have a segment on amnesty. John McCain was on his show, lying through his yellow teeth. Of course, McCain was going on and on about how the bill is NOT "amnesty". Made me sick to listen to McCain's lies.

After last night's show, I know what side O'Reilly is on.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Bill is in this for the ratings only. I do not think he is smart enough to figure out that if our laws were enforced that these people would leave on there own. For him it is what ever will bring him more money.

I say the next reprieve we get after we beat this amnesty bill we go after Bills sponsors and tell them since that advertise on Bills program we will not be purchasing their product as we feel he is UN-American. This will hurt him the most as it will affect his bottom line. Right now though we need to keep concentrating on congress and this amnesty bill.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I agree. Aside from the letter I sent (see above) which aligned with the ALIPAC request from a few days ago, O'Reilly isn't worthy of my time right now.

But just wait. We are of like minds (like many of us here!) and we can collectively go after those who knowingly hire illegal aliens or push the illegal alien/amnesty issues. Several ways to go about this, but for now, we have to focus on the political "drive" on this "Grand Bargain" issue.

Rally on!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

yup, O'Reilly bailed on the American people.

he has apparently been bought off to be so timid about this shamnesty
    Was he ever really for anything but Bill and Ratings?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I watched him last night. He interviewed the traitor McCain and I was disgusted by the interview with him. He did not bring up one issue that is important. Here is my email to

Bill, buddy, I have been watching you for years now. I used to have a lot of respect for you. That all changed last night when I watched your interview with the McCain. Not once did you call him on any of the garbage that is in that bill, not once did you ask him why we as Americans should believe the government will enforce these new laws when they have failed horribly in enforcing the laws on the books already. You did yourself and America a great diservice with your interview. You should be ashamed. Shame you on you. It was the most cowardice I have ever seen you. And it has changed the way I think about you.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

GREAT letter to him!!! I've started calling him "Oh Really"

I think his next book should be entitled "Bi-cultural Wuss".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast