Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill O'Reilly poll (another poll)

Please take the Bill O'Reilly poll.

http://www.billoreilly.com

I just heard him announce it on his radio show. Thanks for posting! He usually announces the results after a few days.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

DONE! I just LOVE polls!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OK--I got to this one before the mad rush and weighed in. I said illegal immigration, of course.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me too. And he just announced, on last night's program, that he is going to put up another one. The new one will be asking if you are offended by "Merry Christmas" signs in stores or something to that effect!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Voted--illegal immigration of course...it is the reason for terrorism and the reason for the oil prices...too many foreignors including terrorists who hate us get in because NO ONE is keeping them out and all the added population from the massive migration is increasing oil demand above planned legal levels.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That was my thinking exactly. When I first looked at the poll, I thought, Now this is a difficult one. But, after thinking about it, I decided there was a ROOT cause for the other two and that was illegal immigration. I hope everyone else thinks that one through to our conclusion.

There is no doubt in my mind that eliminating illegal immigration and deporting the illegals would solve a whole bunch of problems in this country. I don't know that the oil problem is so directly related because I think it is the end result of greedy oil barons all over the world, but there would surely be a reduction in useage if there weren't fifteen million illegal immigrants driving up and down the roads in this country.

I can't see why the "powers that be" can't see that or why they want to destroy their own country by ignoring it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, from my observation, almost EVERY ONE of those ILLEGALS drive NEW SUV'S. Wonder where they get that kind of money???

They drive SUVs, VANS and BRAND NEW FORD PICK-UPS!!

Where do they get all that money?

Take a Guess.

Clue: "D"
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast