Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's my guess and I'm trying to determine if "my" serial rapist bought that expensive house with drug money.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Midnight auto requisition maybe?

In 2004, 128 Hummers were purchased in the city of El Paso. 25 were stolen and presumed taken across the border. That is just one example with numbers I remember. Hundreds of vehicles are stolen annually. The number one vehicle stolen in El Paso is the Ford F-150. But are these vehicles actually taken across the border or are they somehow taken to other cities across the US and sold there?

Who in Mexico can afford to buy these stolen vehicles if they are so poor they are sneaking across the border with nothing but the shirts on their backs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VERY good point. IF what they claim is TRUE and they are taking the LOW-Paying jobs that Americans WON'T take, WHERE are they getting that kind of money???? It seems like we have brainstormed our way to a BIG QUESTION for our representatives when they use that argument. ONE of the ways that they are able to afford those new vehicles is that they are willing to live 30 people to a house!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I voted for controlling illegal immigration because I think it is the first important step in fighting terrorism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

voted. Would someone please let us know the results once it's over.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I just checked it and it's 2:30AM so I assume it's over. Yes votes--71%; No votes- 29%.

That's just pretty overwhelming in my mind. It basically says that at least 71% of Americans are FED UP with what we have now.

But you know what? it was 79 to 21 when I voted. I wonder if the votes were going through?

Although it is true that some are dead convinced that a thrid party will make things worse. I sure don't. I think it will change the whole complexion of politics in this country and possibly redeem the current big guys if they realize that the American people aren't going to sit here and let them have their own way any longer. Globalism, my tush!

I agree that it will make the ones there sit up and take notice. And, still, that's a pretty considerable number of people who are fed up. If those people were the ones voting for that third party candidate, it would be a LANDSLIDE!!!

O'Reilly announced the results of the poll on last night's program. There were approximately 70,000 votes and here is the breakdown:

50%-- Fighting Terrorism
    41%-- Controlling Illegal Immigration
    9%-- Oil prices

That's a pretty substantial number of people who feel like we do.

But that wasn't the poll about the third party, right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast