Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Goes to show you what a brainless twit O'Reilly really is, another self anointed saviour of the American way. These gameshow hosts always wind up showing their true colors.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

O'Reilley has always been two faced to me. We quite listen to him many years ago. He and Geraldo are two of the main reasons I don't trust Fox.

As for the show Law and Order......I get a sick feeling in my stomach everything that show comes on. It takes me about 2 seconds to change channels. Fortunately, I have never seen more than a few seconds of Law and Order.

Furthermore, if we didn't have a teenage kid, I would disconnect our cable and only have internet. There is very little on TV worth watching anymore. Each day I surf through the channels I find more and more trash. Its certainly not worth the money Comcast charges us.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

O'Reilly's a corporate shill too...Glenn Beck will be next! They'll ALL fall into line behind Obama and Gutierrez's call for Amnesty! Wait and see!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

To be fair, I know Hannity came out strongly against the last amnesty attempt and I think Beck did too.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

April
    I have always thought of O'Reilly as an arrogant blow hard, never really trusted anything he said.

I hope that Beck does not fall by the way side like the so many others however we need to be ready for anything..........betrayal is getting to be real common lately.

Re: Bill OReilly pulls a Lou Dobbs on the OReilly Factor ton

Quote Originally Posted by ICEstorm
    says that he would come to the US illegally too if he was a poor Mexican. Instead Bill says that he holds only the Federal Gov accountable for illegal immigration and not the illegals themselves.

If I were a poor Mexican, and someone offered me a job making 20 times what I make in Mexico, free healthcare, welfare if I can get an anchor established and not have to worry I may be sent back.

I would be the very first one across the border. I cannot blame the poor of any country for wanting to better themselves.

I put full blame on the employers and our government for not making the penalty very very harsh for those that do employ them and then ENFORCING IT!

I am all for eliminating legal immigration until our unemployment rates fall below 5% in all states and for deporting any and all illegal aliens suspected and proven to be here illegally.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

I am all for eliminating legal immigration until our unemployment rates fall below 5%
    Forgive me if I misunderstood your quote, but is it any better to have IA's here when unemplyment is below 5%? There is nothing good that comes from illegal immigration in my humble opinion no matter what the percentages are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I am all for eliminating legal immigration until our unemployment rates fall below 5%
    Forgive me if I misunderstood your quote, but is it any better to have IA's here when unemplyment is below 5%? There is nothing good that comes from illegal immigration in my humble opinion no matter what the percentages are.

I wrote: "all for eliminating legal immigration" Especially while unemployment is what it is now. Even the legal immigrants need to go!!!
    I went on to say, "any and all illegal aliens" need to be deported.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

He seems to be pandering to everyone lately to me.

Re: Bill OReilly pulls a Lou Dobbs on the OReilly Factor ton

"If I were a poor Mexican, and someone offered me a job making 20 times what I make in Mexico, free healthcare, welfare if I can get an anchor established and not have to worry I may be sent back.

I would be the very first one across the border. I cannot blame the poor of any country for wanting to better themselves."

A bank robber is only trying to better themselves too when they steal money to feed their families.

A credit card thief is only trying to better himself when he steals someone's credit card and identity so they can purchase things to better themselves.

A burglar is only trying to better himself when he breaks into someone else's home to steal property.

The point is the only wanting to better yourself excuse for breaking the law is not a valid one. If you want to better yourself, then have the integrity, determination, and drive to better yourself the right way.

"I put full blame on the employers and our government for not making the penalty very very harsh for those that do employ them and then ENFORCING IT!"

Full blame should not be put on the employers and government, they should receive 25% each and illegals should receive the other 50%.

Just because someone offers you something that sounds appealing which you know is against the laws of that country, doesn't mean you should accept that offer. If you do then you are equally culpable. And as far as the blaming the Gov. The Gov should be blamed for one thing and one thing only, and that is not doing enough to enforce it's own laws. That is not the same as inviting illegals here. If the Gov. was telling illegals it is ok to come into the U.S. illegally, it would not have a U.S. Border Patrol, a CBP, or ICE, a border fence, and our Federal prisons filled with Foreign nationals convicted of Immigration violations.

"I am all for eliminating legal immigration until our unemployment rates fall below 5% in all states and for deporting any and all illegal aliens suspected and proven to be here illegally."

I agree with this except the until unemployment falls to below 5% part. We should enforce illegal immigration regardless of what the national unemployment percentage is. I am sure those 5% of Americans who lost jobs because of illegal aliens whould not support your assessment either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast