Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill would halt legal fees for ACLU

http://stoptheaclu.com/archives/2007/03 ... ent-cases/

Supporters of the bill want it to ensure that each party in a lawsuit involving a public expression of religion shoulders its own cost. The bill would make sure the states and localities are on equal footing with those who are suing them, supporters said.

“Under the current law, the ACLU and its affiliates have a win-win situation. They often get their desired result just by threatening these localities,â€

Crush them.. for all I care...I once supportrd them....not now
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

lol.....I'm surprised the ACLU hasn't threatened to file suit to stop this bill dead in it's tracks.

I'm with RedBadger.....put them out of business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    lol.....I'm surprised the ACLU hasn't threatened to file suit to stop this bill dead in it's tracks.

I'm with RedBadger.....put them out of business.
    News about this bill doesn't seem to be current. Does anyone here know what its current status is?

I blasted the ALCU yesterday in an e-mail about supporting illegals and they replied that "they do not support illegal crossing of our borders but as soon as they are here we have a responsability to see that they are treated fairly. Can anyone explain the difference?
    I also used to support them but NEVER AGAIN!