Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    I am still excited though. If and when this passes, I will greatly enjoy seeing my city cleaned up rather than the continuation of bored cops harassing my fellow citizens on the streets for rolling stops and expired tags.

-badthingsman

Oh yes, we wouldn’t want the police to be burdened with enforcing the rule of law, would we?
    OBSERVER
    are you referring to the burdening the police with enforcing the traffic violations or enforcing the laws concerning BREAKING AND ENTERING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Driving without valid licenses? Living in illegal housing? Pissing on the sidewalks? Harrassing women on the street? Stealing Social Security #s? Fraudulent documentation? woops, those last 2 are definitely felonies.....uh oh.

I'm confused
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

are you referring to...

-2ndamendsis

Well, I was sarcastically pointing out that rule of law is not what seems to be important to badthingsman.

I'm confused

-2ndamendsis

Clearly, but I hope this post has helped to remove the fog, and that you are now able to understand my initial post.

Observer, are you pro or anti-illegal immigration?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

are you referring to...

-2ndamendsis

Well, I was sarcastically pointing out that rule of law is not what seems to be important to badthingsman.

I'm confused

-2ndamendsis

Clearly, but I hope this post has helped to remove the fog, and that you are now able to understand my initial post.
    Yup, you sure cleared it up for me, at least
    You're one of those little trolly people who have nothing to offer except for some ignorant insults and a scewed perception.

Go for it

Personally, DEPORTATION makes much more sense when it comes to ILLEGALS breaking American Rule of Law. Now, that's where the rubber meets the road. The RULE OF LAW that each and every ILLEGAL has broken. That, of course, is before all the other LAWS that they've broken once on American soil.......some of which are felonies. Yes, it's best to deport rather than continue to let them suck up American Taxpayer money with "social services" that they seem to expect. It's best that their own countries take care of them as we've decided that it's best for us to take care of our own from now on.

Americans are simply tired of being the world's money pot.

You're one of those little trolly people who have nothing to offer except for some ignorant insults and a scewed perception.

-2ndamendsis

Ignorant insults?

Surely, you jest. Highlighting that badthingsman post reveals a clear rejection of the stated “rule of law” stance is “trolly” and an “ignorant insult!?” I disagree.

BTW, if my post was an insult, please explain what would have made it an enlightened or informed insult as opposed to an “ignorant insult.”

I am still excited though. If and when this passes, I will greatly enjoy seeing my city cleaned up rather than the continuation of bored cops harassing my fellow citizens on the streets for rolling stops and expired tags.

-badthingsman

Oh yes, we wouldn’t want the police to be burdened with enforcing the rule of law, would we?
    So you would rather see police writing traffic tickets than helping enforce federal immigration laws? Actually, I may see your point. I believe most illegal aliens either don't have a driver's license, use a fake license or one they obtained it through fraudlent means. Then you have the ones who only purchase an insurance policy to get their license plates, never make another insurance payment and drive around with a cancelled insurance police. Let's not also forget the ones that think its macho to drink and drive!

Observer, thanks for setting us straight on this. Until the enforcement law gets passed all our fine law enforcement officers should focus all their efforts on traffic enforcement. We'll all be motivated to become better drivers, our insurance rates will go down and maybe they'll catch some illegals in the process!

Try some substance, my little trolly friend.

Again, I say:
    OBSERVER
    are you referring to the burdening the police with enforcing the traffic violations or enforcing the laws concerning BREAKING AND ENTERING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Driving without valid licenses? Living in illegal housing? Pissing on the sidewalks? Harrassing women on the street? Stealing Social Security #s? Fraudulent documentation? woops, those last 2 are definitely felonies.....uh oh.

Certainly nothing above beats ticketing rolling stops

Observer, thanks for setting us straight on this.

-JohnB2012

No thanks needed, really. It was my pleasure. I am always willing to impart my knowledge to those who are willing and able to learn.

-2ndamendsis

Try taking and following your own advice, my semi-literate “friend.”

And with that, I bid you all farewell. Come visit me at Latino Republica.

It’s been really fun intellectually jousting with the “superior race.”

You should be pleased, 2ndamendsis, I used an emtotioncon. I'm sure in your mind, I have started my progression to substantive posting.

Observer, thanks for setting us straight on this.

-JohnB2012

No thanks needed, really. It was my pleasure. I am always willing to impart my knowledge to those who are willing and able to learn.

-2ndamendsis

Try taking and following your own advice, my semi-literate “friend.”

And with that, I bid you all farewell. Come visit me at Latino Republica.

It’s been really fun intellectually jousting with the “superior race.”

You should be pleased, 2ndamendsis, I used an emtotioncon. I'm sure in your mind, I have started my progression to substantive posting.
    Aren't those little things adorable? I get such a kick out of them.

Don't forget to come back when you've something worthwhile to discuss. I mean, of course, something other than mindless insults that only a wannabee can dredge up for lack of much else in the less than adequate grey matter supposedly between those LaRaza ears.

Oh, btw.......what RACE am I? You've not elaborated on that subject and I'm terribly disappointed. Black? White? Asian? Latina? Arab? Did I mention it? Don't think so. But, I do think you'd be a little red in the face should you ever find out

Now you go and have a wonderful day little man.

Aren't those little things adorable? I get such a kick out of them.

-2ndamendsis

It is clearly obvious, you think so.

It’s nice to see how you can be so highly entertained by the simplicity of an emotioncon.

Oh, btw.......what RACE am I?

-2ndamendsis

I have no idea.

You've not elaborated on that subject and I'm terribly disappointed.

-2ndamendsis

You will have to lean to live with your disappointment, for I have no need to further elaborate.

Now you go and have a wonderful day little man.

-2ndamendsis

Will do, big woman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast