Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will belive it when I see it. Not until then

I dont think we should hold our breath for the station to call us back. This is big news and it is pretty obvious they will make sure the change in non-offensive.

I do not have the time or energy right now to do a release so everyone is free to "Fire At Will" I will send out an e-mail alert encouraging everyone to send notice to all media including Dobbs and others. Send them a link to this thread saying "ALIPAC & SaveOurState.org are declaring victory after receiving notice from Clear Channel that the 75 offensive billboards will undergo a content change on Friday 5/6/05"

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey gang,

Please check the article Ive put on the homepage and PM me with any errors or needed changes. I'm still fighting this flu bug and I want it to be tight before I hit the release switch.

William

Article on the ALIPAC Homepage
    https://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News& ... le&sid=385
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll start posting it at the usual places when I get back from a little SCUBA work this PM.

Dont forget to thank everyone!

W

It's about time Clear Channel responded. Although I disrespect that compary, if they think treating Americans as second class citizens is funny by sanctioning racist propaganda on their billboards for all to see, I would beg to differ.

The irony behind all this is if they had an analagous billboard in some Mexican border city like Juarez, there would be an international outcry against American "imperialism" in their country. Of course if it's against AMERICA then it's ok..how sick.

well I hate to be a pain in the azz, but I don't think this is good enough. I want an explanation as to what this corporation thought they were doing with this ad, minus the mind-numbing PC platitudes.

Our friends at American Patrol have this news up today

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

yep, about half way down the page.

Thanks

You guys are great.

What a team
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast