Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Biometric ID's? (Off subject?)

The President called for the hiring of 6,000 more border agents, and to deploy 6,000 National Guard troops to fill-in for now. He wants high-tech monitoring gizmos to help patrol the border and biometric ID’s for guest workers. He wants to end catch and release, and create a temporary guest worker program. Blah-blah-blah, more pandering to the open borders lobby.
    This is an excert from an email I received from Oregonians for Immigration Reform. It is a quote from Bill Meyer 1440 AM newstalk in Medford, OR.

How many people here have heard this before? How far have they advanced the use of biometrics? Are they attempting to implement it into the private sector? I know about 5 years ago we saw on tv a woman use her thumbprint to scan for debiting her account, at a Seattle grocery store. I found it extremely unsettling, we all did.

I am 100% against using it to ID any guest workers, or anyone, period.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm against it. We can fix our immigration system without making America's law abiding citizens subject to this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm against it. We can fix our immigration system without making America's law abiding citizens subject to this.

W
    I think so too. But for people who have come here illegaly and have been caught I think we should take as much information from them as possible to put in our databases. Fingerprints, Retina Scans, DNA, whatever. We should also put RFID chips into illegal aliens (im not saying they're fully secure but it would help so if they had been chipped they would set off alarms when in some places in the USA).
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

REAL ID Act

I am sorry to inform that the National ID is currently the law of the land as of May 27, 2005. Signed into law by our fearless president George W.

The only hope is to repeal this law before it is set to go into place May 2008!
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

There has been a growing movement to repeal this National ID.

It is really an excuse to monitor everyone all the time.

Why - despite all the problems - does the solution for the lawmakers seem always to come down to more oppression, and more intrusion for the average person ???

The National ID and Biometric Identification is both very advanced and moving very rapidly.

The tests for marking people with Chips are presently being conducted with the Cattle Industry. They have said that if the plans continue to try to tag and mark all the cattle, that this will drive them out of business within a very short time.

Here are some of the websites that address different aspects of these issues:

http://www.spychips.com/

http://www.nocards.org/

ANd here is the website of the side that is documenting how they plan to keep track of all of us, and of every single item that we purchase.

Part of the destruction of private property, is that no one can own anything any more. You can only "lease" it, or "use" it.

http://www.ncr.com/

NCR...transforming TRANSACTIONS...into relationships

(relationship of continually monitoring you)

-
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Banned
    The NAIS is another RFID nightmare!

You do the animals first, then the PEOPLE!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I don't want meat with computer chips inside it...I hope they're only tagging a non consumable body part.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

They are doing the animals first.The chips they are planting into dogs so if they get lost.Now they are wanting to do it children in case they get lost.
    IMO it's all just a way to get us used to the ideal.They are takeing us down little peices at a time,so small you wouldn't even notice.But all this is another battle for another day.we must defeat what lies in our faces,if we can't even do that then we are lost anyways

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    True, it is a fight for another day. It is something people need to look ahead to and realize that if they are not paying attention, it will have snuck up on them and BAM!, they are having to do something about it.

I think at first some people might think biometric ID for "green card" holders might be good, but personally I am against anything but my solemn word, and my birth certificate.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)