Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Am I the only one who is thinking that this is the number of the beast? 666
    I agree with you 5. Its all very scarey.
    This has all been prophesied several times in the bible. I don't know if we will see it in our lifetimes....but it will happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bible or not, I dont have to allow myself to be put into a national identification system. I will not stop fighting at the state and federal level to get this law repealed.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Like walking resume's.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Like walking resume's.
    Yes, but we should all have the right to allow or restrict whomever we want to read our resume's.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

BTT

BTTT
    ------------------------

April
    About The Issue : Real Short: 7 problems with Real ID

What’s Wrong With Real ID
    It’s a national identity system. The standardized national driver’s licenses created by Real ID would become a key part of a system of identity papers, databases, status and identity checks and access control points – an “internal passportâ€

April I expect some will say "Oh the ACLU, an OBL crowd." So I will jump in and mention the ACLJ a Conservative group. I have not seen anything on them about advocating illegal immigration, but they too are against the Real ID.

Here is their take on it.
    http://www.freewebs.com/stoprealidcoali ... 1-2008.pdf

Imagine that. The ACLJ and the ACLU sitting down toegether in AGREEMENT on an Issue. Most of the time they are fighting with each other. Ronald Regan didn't like the idea of a National ID card and neither do most Americans.

Why would they come up with new ID's if they didn't have plans on the Illegals staying in the US?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Why would they come up with new ID's if they didn't have plans on the Illegals staying in the US?
    The national identification system planned under Real ID is part of the UN's initiative. The Real ID plans have been in the making since 1996. I think most people could read the information and get a clear understanding of what is happening.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast