Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Rockfish,

I can't really offer any real advice accept that everyone named except Alan Keyes, and Ron Paul are definite Global Elite puppets.

The only thing I don't like about Dr. Paul is his soft attitude about illegal alien invasions and deportation. I don't know if he still thinks that way or not. Alan Keyes I would have preferred over Obama any day of the last 14 months, and the next 34. At least Dr. Keyes doesn't play ball with Sharpton and Jackson, and his answer for the problem with the borders is a simple one as he says. Enforce the law.

One thing with Dr. Paul is, he doesn't have the financial backing of many in politics because of his Constitutional views. At least his voting record is pretty much in line with that. Even if the people don't like it, he does his best to abide by it.

One that I like and it proves that parties and titles don't really hold much, is Jim Traficant from Ohio. His attitude on enforcement is on target. But he also got railroaded out of Congress and did 7 years in the hole. They offerred him a shorter sentence if he would sign an admission of guilt, and he refused. His attitude is, that he would rather spend the entire time in there for a crime he didn't commit, than sign an admission of guilt to get out sooner. Pretty darn gutsy and figured they were gonna have him offed in the can.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    This type of card won't work in the first place. The data on the card can be easily erased and changed. As for fingerprints, they can easily be changed by using skin grafts. The whole thing is a delusion.
    The card is just a first step. If it is used as a way to a means, to get people to accept a PLD.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    This type of card won't work in the first place. The data on the card can be easily erased and changed. As for fingerprints, they can easily be changed by using skin grafts. The whole thing is a delusion.
    The card is just a first step. If it is used as a way to a means, to get people to accept a PLD.
    Since the ID card is in the Amnesty Bill and the RFID chip is in the Healthcare Bill, it looks like a double whammy to me!

Time to step up the 10th Amendment Resolution pressure to pass them in at least 38 states. A 3/4ths majority of the states to tell them to back off.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Since the ID card is in the Amnesty Bill and the RFID chip is in the Healthcare Bill, it looks like a double whammy to me!
    April, not to doubt you, but can you show us this? This should be plastered over every telephone pole refridgerator in the US. This is a very little-known fact and it can't remain that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    April, not to doubt you, but can you show us this? This should be plastered over every telephone pole refridgerator in the US. This is a very little-known fact and it can't remain that way.
    Sorry Rockfish I thought I posted this link in the bill where it states about the implantable device. The other links are posted above in my other post with links. Of course MSM is not covering this.

Pg. 1004

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf ... 001xml.pdf

So no one has to weed through to find it:

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
    formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
    16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
    17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
    18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
    19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
    20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Lets see...

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency
    transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

So will everyone be covered by the public option eventually??????

And does that mean everyone will be chipped?????

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread496625/pg1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks April and Wreath....this is scary stuff and enough to really piss you off!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks April and Wreath....this is scary stuff and enough to really piss you off!
    You are welcome now you can see why they are pushing so hard, the REALLY want complete control of US. We need to be raging daily about the Amnesty travesty as well as the Healthcare travesty until they STOP!!!

KILL THE BILLS!!!!

National ID card investigated by Arron Russo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOP-kU1cqYA
    Crazy...can't even get a pizza.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast