Thread: The Bird Feeder

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Bird Feeder

THE BIRD FEEDER

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it up on my back patio and filled it with bird seed. Within a week, I had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and accessible food.
    But then, the birds started building nests everywhere…in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbeque.
    Then came the p--p. It was everywhere. On the patio floor, on the chairs, on the table…everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive-bomb me and try to peck me, even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. The birds became boisterous and loud, sitting on the feeder, squawking and screaming at all hours, demanding that I fill the thing when it got low on food.
    After a while I couldn’t even sit on my back patio anymore. So, I took down the bird feeder and in three days, the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down all the nests they had built. Soon, the backyard was like it used to be…quite and serene with no demands for rights to a free meal.
    Let's see our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education, and allows anyone who is born here to become an automatic citizen. Then hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants came here. Suddenly, our taxes went up to pay for free services, small apartments are housing 5 families, you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor, your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half of the class doesn’t speak English, cornflakes now come in a bilingual box, I have to press 1 to hear my bank talk to me in English, people are waving flags other than “old gloryâ€
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, this must have been written in Los Angeles.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Great analogy! Of course now we'll be accused of comparing illegals to noisey backyard pests, then we're back to "racists" and "bigots" trying to exterminate dark-skinned people. How tiresome that old saw is becoming!

The saddest part of this entire fiasco is the effect it is having on future generations. Oh, I don't necessarily mean our kids, because they don't really understand what is happening yet. True enough, it is their country and future that is being stolen from them, but look around at the anchor babies and adolescent illegals for a minute too.

Just tonight I saw three young Hispanic girls shopping at Walmart. Neither could have been over 16, and yet two were at least six months pregnant and one of those was maybe 14. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how or why they got that way! There was no man or boy with them, and no indication of a husband or future father. I see that more and more in my community and it breaks my heart to think that an immoral decision for the promise of a free meal ticket for 18 years at taxpayer expense might be the reason for bringing a child into the world. It is especially disturbing to see that decision was made BY A CHILD who is totally incapable of making responsible decisions or raising a baby in the first place. Who knows, maybe these poor girls were victims of sexual assault by older men preying on them because they know they are afraid to go to the police? I doubt it, but it does happen.

In any event, our inaction on proper interpretation of the 14th Amendment and our misapplication of the right to citizenship for ANY person born on US soil is self-destructive no matter how you dissect it. Look at the mess our society is in because of our past mistakes on social welfare. Millions of kids from single parent homes never knew what real family was, and now that lack of family values and MIA fathers is splintering our society. What on earth can we expect when we add millions more to the welfare roles and reward them all for illegal and immoral behavior?

This mess needs to be cleaned up now, not later! Excuses won't do and we don't dare let the politicians drag this out another 4 years. It's hard to understand how anyone can be so isolated from reality that they wouldn't dedicate themselves immediately to supporting this cause, but we all know there are those among us unwilling to make difficult choices no matter what the cost.

It's time to stop waiting for "those guys" to take care of it, find a spot grab the rope, and pull your own weight! This is a tug-of-war that is going to give you much more than a dirty shirt if you lose it! If you are reading this and you can say to yourself, "I know he's not talking to me bacause I do what I can", then you're right. I'm NOT talking to you. If you didn't just say that to yourself, then it's certainly time to ask yourself why...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    It's time to stop waiting for "those guys" to take care of it, find a spot grab the rope, and pull your own weight! This is a tug-of-war that is going to give you much more than a dirty shirt if you lose it! If you are reading this and you can say to yourself, "I know he's not talking to me bacause I do what I can", then you're right. I'm NOT talking to you. If you didn't just say that to yourself, then it's certainly time to ask yourself why...
    RIGHT ON! I used to be one of those people waiting for others to do my fighting for me while I continued down the path of indifference. After all, it wasn't affecting me "today". But having been awakened to the dangers of this issue of illegal immigration, I have taken up the mantle, not so much for me, but for my children and my grandchildren!

But I do have to say, there are those times in my weariness of battle that I wonder if my email, fax and/or phone call really makes all that much difference. How many others are fighting with me? That just might be one big benefit of participating in rallys...you can be encouraged by your fellow soldiers in the field...up close and personal!

Anyway...it feels good to be a fighter and not a social leech!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

You're not far off the mark, Tired. It is quite possible those young girls were assaulted. If you want a little Saturday afternoon reading, google Violent Crimes Institute and read the articles. This Dr. Deborah did a study on the culture of the people our government is clamouring to keep here and she testified at a Congressional hearing. So, it's not that our government doesn't know about it. Warning! These articles will make you mad as hell.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was already aware of the violent cultures you spoke of Bob, but I checked out the Violent Crimes Institute and shared it with a less well informed friend or two. I hope more folks take a peek and see what might be going on right next door or down the street one day soon....

Here's the link for quick access:
    http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html

I thought to post the article on illegal immigration but decided it wasn't something you'd want to read unless you were ready for it...

Very Good
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    RIGHT ON! I used to be one of those people waiting for others to do my fighting for me while I continued down the path of indifference. After all, it wasn't affecting me "today". But having been awakened to the dangers of this issue of illegal immigration, I have taken up the mantle, not so much for me, but for my children and my grandchildren!

But I do have to say, there are those times in my weariness of battle that I wonder if my email, fax and/or phone call really makes all that much difference. How many others are fighting with me? That just might be one big benefit of participating in rallys...you can be encouraged by your fellow soldiers in the field...up close and personal!

Anyway...it feels good to be a fighter and not a social leech!
    COSTA
    what was the catalyst to your eyes opening?
    These are always enlightening stories from around the country.

BTW, your efforts are making a difference because they've been added to millions more to add up to a very loud ROAR.