Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a brilliant idea!! Let's start a fund on ALIPAC's website to raise money for a "Spay and Neuter Clinic" for all of these illegals!! We are more concerned with the overgrowth of the animal population in this country than we are with the illegal population explosion. We could make that a condition for a VISA. Gotta be spayed or neutered or you just aren't welcome. We need to figure out how to stop the burst of Anchor Babies who seem to be taking over our country by much larger numbers than unwanted dogs and cats.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I think most politicians are 50 years behind on their thinking concerning illegals. What's worse is that some are even in denial. I would not expect those politicians to wake up until they see a wreck happening at the election polls.

I think that old adage about "No one is blinder than he who will not see" is right on target.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The report is now available online.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/back805.html

Births to Immigrants in America
    1970 to 2002

July 2005

By Steven A. Camarota

Download the .pdf version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analysis of birth records shows that in 2002 almost one in four births in the United States was to an
    immigrant mother, legal and illegal, the highest level in American history. The enormous number and proportion of children from immigrant families may overwhelm the assimilation process, making it difficult to integrate these new second-generation Americans. At present, the U.S. government automatically gives American citizenship to all people born in the country, even the children of tourists and illegal aliens.1

Among the study’s findings:

• In 2002, 23 percent of all births in the United States were to immigrant mothers (legal or illegal), compared to 15 percent in 1990, 9 percent in 1980, and 6 percent in 1970.

• Even at the peak of the last great wave of immigration in 1910, births to immigrant mothers accounted for a slightly smaller share than today. After 1910 immigration was reduced, but current immigration continues at record levels, thus births to immigrants will continue to increase.

• Our best estimate is that 383,000 or 42 percent of births to immigrants are to illegal alien mothers. Births to illegals now account for nearly one out of every 10 births in the United States.

• The large number of births to illegals shows that the longer illegal immigration is allowed to persist, the harder the problem is to solve. Because as U.S. citizens these children can stay permanently, their citizenship can prevent a parent’s deportation, and once adults they can sponsor their parents for permanent residence.

• The large number of children born to illegals also shows that a “temporary� worker program is unrealistic because it would result in hundreds of thousands of permanent additions to the U.S. population each year, exactly what such a program is suppose to avoid.

• Overall, immigrant mothers are much less educated than native mothers. In 2002, 39 percent of immigrant mothers lacked a high school education, compared to 17 percent of native mothers. And immigrants now account for 41 percent of births to mothers without a high school degree.

• The dramatic growth in births to immigrants has been accompanied by a decline in diversity. In 1970, the top country for immigrant births â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I emigrated to the USA from England in the 90's and became a US citizen in 1997.

In England we found in the 70's that people were coming over to the U.K., having children there, and then staying over claiming their children's British citizenship as the reason.

The Brits passed a law (and I am not acqainted with all the details) that disallowed anyone from claiming British citizenship when their kids were born in UK unless they themselves were there legally either as a resident or a citizen.

If we could pass a similar law, then no illegal alien children of illegal aliens could be staying over here 'legally', drainnig our country of medical, educational and all kinds of other resources that will eventually mean a really hard time for our descendants, not to mention all kinds of other complications like changes in culture, lnguage etc.

So my qn to those more knowledgable in matters of US law, constitution is what would it take to pass a law like that? That kind of law couolde with an ability to deport illegals would start to stem this unwanted tide of change.

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    The study, entitled ''Births to Immigrants in America, 1970 to 2002,'' is embargoed until Thursday, July 7, at 10 a.m. EDT
    Embargoed by whom!?! Perhaps the same folks that hope to cram CAFTA down our throats prior to this date? Things that make you go hmmmmm...
    Being 'embargoed' is a term used frequently in public relations to mean "not to be released" until after a certain date. I doubt it is referring here to keeping the study secret..just confidential until the date of disembargo.

While we are on this subject though I find it amazing that Hispanic women not only have more children but also at younger ages. For them, getting to 4 generations may take as little as (16x4) 64 yrs !!

I think that this study left out one other crucial factor about the high birth rates of these Hispanic immigrants. It repeatedly cited a higher fertility rate but I didn't see anything (and maybe I missed it) about the fact that a HUGE percentage of that population is Catholic. They are also not as enlightened about birth control as American Catholics. They seem to adhere to the Vatican's stance on birth control. I believe this in an important factor in the birth rate being so disproportional to the birth rate of other groups.

I go back to a suggestion I made earlier in this thread that, along with those clinics where these people are forced to learn English, we need to set up "spay and neuter" clinics. If they want to come here to badly to "better their lot in life", they should be more than willing to agree to be sterilized so they won't continue to add to this explosion of births of illegals who then are automatically American citizens and, therefore, automatically entitled to all of the free handouts by our government. And, believe me, they are sure taking advantage of that little bonus.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12