Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A bit of sunshine on a VERY cloudy day.

Yesterday, on the way to an appointment, I was flipping through the radio's AM stations and found a local station where John Watson (AM NewsTalk) was conducting a phone interview with Minutemen member Carmen Mercer.

The main focus of the conversation, when I tuned in anyway, was the fence the Minutemen will begin building this weekend on private property along the border. Though I had never heard of this Watson guy before, the way he was grilling her (demanding to know what she thought should be done with the illegals already here and such) it seemed apparent, which he later confirmed, that he prefered a guest-worker program.

But it was the phone calls, when they began taking them, that truly restored my faith, fully, in the American people. Caller after caller expressed support, and deep gratitude, for what the Minutemen are doing, while condemning our government for allowing this insanity to continue. On several occasions the perplexed Watson urged people who opposed the Minutemen to PLEASE call in and have their voices heard. Though I missed about 10 minutes of the program due to my brief appointment, I sure didnt hear any takers!

The best part? Twice Watson admitted that the switchboards were extremely busy with people that were more interested in donating money to the cause, than waiting on hold to express their views..and Carmen was asked, repeatedly, to spell out the Minutemen website.

Amen.

LOL cool. It seems like it is all baby steps going on, but it is good to know the movement is going forward in this area. Sometimes hard to see till we get moments like those.

I think passage of that piece of crap S2611 and gotten people worried. You really have to poke Americans hard to get them to move in the right direction and stand up for themselves.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad you shared that, Greyparrot! Motivating, to say the least
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems like it is all baby steps going on
    I am beginning to believe that Americans, especially the hardworking lower and middle classes, have fallen into a carefully crafted PC trap that was deliberately set, in advance.

High time we climb out, yes?

The best part? Twice Watson admitted that the switchboards were extremely busy with people that were more interested in donating money to the cause, than waiting on hold to express their views..and Carmen was asked, repeatedly, to spell out the Minutemen website
    It is good to see a pro-illegal's agenda hi-jacked for a change. If the jerk didn't want to hear what the people really want, he should have talked to himself in the mirror instead of Carmen.

does this mean now that the minutemen have to ask Fox's permission before they start to build the fence?
    Build the dam fence post haste!