Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Day in Carolina

I began the day all fired up to work my cell phone to a frazzle between meetings, calling state legislators on two bills which were in play. One, was a bill to formalize procedures for state and local law enforcement officers to use to cooperate with the Feds in dealing with illegals. That bill was in judiciary committee. When I called the Committee Chairman's office to offer my support for the bill, I was told that the meeting to discuss it had been cancelled and the bill therefore was a dead issue until next year.

The other bill, for which William had been working very hard, also died yesterday due to a procedural move by two villainous reps, who are probably in the pocket of big agriculture in this state. That bill would have required that anyone over eighteen requesting non-emergency state aid of any kind prove that they are a legal citizen. How could anyone argue with that modest proposal? I called my Rep's office to offer support and find out where this bill stood. As I suspected, it has also been removed from the calendar and will not be heard until next year.

There are some very unprincipled (I'm avoiding a stronger adjective) legislators in this state who are beholden to the crooked businesspeople who knowingly hire illegals. They will continue to try to undermine efforts to do the right thing and will try to make every effort to coddle and encourage illegals. We need to shine a light on them like never before.

You know what, guys. They don't know who they are messin' with. We ain't givin' up. We're just getting started. We got that miserable in-state tuition giveaway stopped and we will get more good things done next session. We will never quit, never.

There will be no rest for the evil-doers. We will chase them to the gates of Hell. Because this is America and we are the real Americans and right will prevail! Hoorah!
    When we gonna wake up?

Both of those Bills were excellent and logical. That is a loss for the day.

ONWARD BRAVE AMERICANS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They can't stop us, Legal. We're on our way.

Setbacks are to be expected. We will prevail!
    When we gonna wake up?

Both of those Bills were excellent and logical.
    PERHAPS THAT IS WHY THEY PASSED ON IT, THE BUSH WANNABEES.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'll say it again. It is the unholy trinity of illegal aliens, crooked business peoplewho hire them, and even crookeder politicians who do their bidding. It's true nationally and it's true at the state level. They are the axis of evil in our struggle.
    When we gonna wake up?

Quote:
    You know what, guys. They don't know who they are messin' with. We ain't givin' up. We're just getting started. We got that miserable in-state tuition giveaway stopped and we will get more good things done next session. We will never quit, never.
    There will be no rest for the evil-doers. We will chase them to the gates of Hell. Because this is America and we are the real Americans and right will prevail! Hoorah!
    Now, that's the attitude! Americans will win!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Butterbean. Hoorah!
    When we gonna wake up?

Butterbean,
    Where'd you get that picture of my dog? I love it. I've got a maltese, a Lhasa Apso and a Bichon Frise - all rescues.

Love the Avatar!

So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a scruffy yellow Lab mix named Sam, weighs about 80 pounds and lives outdoors. He's tougher than a pine knot and I am quite sure he eats illegal aliens for breakfast.
    When we gonna wake up?

You already know that they did this on purpose! However, I do agree with you SCARECROW........the "dead" time will be spent increasing our strength and we'll be ready for them when they, ha ha, set foot back into those hallowed halls.

It's really no longer a "state" issue........this is affecting cross borders for many reasons. We need to help each other in our respective states and I'm confident that we'll form several good plans to accomplish it through these next few months.

PS: I've a ROTTIE {approx 130+ lbs} who just caught her first groundhog last week...one chomp and she thought she was the cat's meow, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast