Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shoot, I've got a Jack Russell that is a dedicated killer of all moving things. (My feet included.)

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Don't dispair folks. I've been quiet on this for a day because of the need for strategic considerations.

I do not mean to create suspsense, but everyone hold your anger and please be patient. More info to come soon by or before the first of next week.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good advice on the anger thing, William. We like to vent here, but we need to keep a cool head and a clear mind and methodically set about changing things in this country.

Hoorah!
    When we gonna wake up?

two villainous reps

Do you have contact informatin for the "two villainous reps" in North Carolina??

We should let them know we are watching closely the situation in North Carolina and will not be going away.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Do you have contact information for the "two villainous reps" in North Carolina??

We should let them know we are closely watching the situation in North Carolina and will not be going away.

spidey0704,

While I understand your desire to communicate your feelings with them, that is exactly what Im trying to avoid at this time as such actions could harm a strategy that is underway.

Everyone can have full trust in me that I will provide such info when the time is right for chewing on their butts. Just not now. This aint over.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dog

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    Butterbean,
    Where'd you get that picture of my dog? I love it. I've got a maltese, a Lhasa Apso and a Bichon Frise - all rescues.

Love the Avatar!

So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks. I tried and tried to post my own dog's picture, but I couldn't. So I looked up Mini-poodle and found a picture that looked just like my dog 'Bosco'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    I have a scruffy yellow Lab mix named Sam, weighs about 80 pounds and lives outdoors. He's tougher than a pine knot and I am quite sure he eats illegal aliens for breakfast.
    I love labs. My last dog was a yellow lab name 'Sandy'. When he passed, I decided to get a smaller dog. But big dogs are so full of love, and they don't bite your feet whenever you try to walk. I'm sure my little dog could help out by biting off the toes of illegals if they try to cross the border.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brings a whole new meaning to "Nip it in the bud" doesn't it?

When we gonna wake up?

RR......those Jack Russell's are so darned smart! Love em, actually love any animal, LOL.

Cute, SCARECROW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast