Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blacks are getting upset!

I was so appalled when I saw the news tonight. Black leaders will be joining with the Illegal Immigration protest. They are making a lot of us upset. What they seem to forget is the one's who call in on the radio upset in all states are the one's who vote. Who are they to represent someone else and can't represent us in any shape, form, or fashion? Who are they to say what the black public wants? When was the last time they had to look for a job and it turned out that the entire job market had changed? When were they told they had to learn Spanish. I'll be calling the local radio station in the Morning again! Just today on Heaven 97 Blacks all over were calling in voicing their view on this issue. There were very few who agreed. However, I wonder what everyone felt today after witness the most disrespectful thing that our black leaders could do. Besides who ever said they did anything for us? They don't even come to our community. They don't do anything except trying to get involved with any cause that isn't black that can help then get on T.V because they stand for nothing.

I'll be glad when Election Time Gets here. They will really hear from us. Them and the Democrats. I don't know which way I will vote but I do know I will not vote for anyone who doesn't want to put an immediate end to this Illegal Crap. It's insane.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we feel the same way about our "white" leaders also. Glad to have patriotic Americans of all colors aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you remember who the black leaders were?

As a black myself, I think the black leaders are making a fool of themselves. Where were they when the Mexicans were beating up and targeting the blacks in CA schools/prisons and taking their jobs?

Some of the black leaders are hell bend on “get whitey” they don’t realize that illegal immigration IS hurting blacks and that most illegals are the “klan with a tan”.

This is a time when we need to drop the black/white/racism BS and united because the illegals have a plan that will devastate the structure of the USA and if the illegals get their way, they will turn their back on blacks.

I believe working class blacks/whites know illegal immigration will have a negative effect.

Our leaders, black and white have an agenda. I can’t exactly put my finger on it but the USA, at this rate, will not recognize itself in 10 more years, maybe less if we don’t do something about it.

I am sure our "leaders" of all colors have their golden parachutes from the Globalists in hand. While average Americans descend into a third world culture and lifestyle, they will be living like the 15 billionaire families in Mexico do. It's all to gain more power and control. Bunch of sick, perverted, greedy {MOD EDIT}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems we have all been sold out by our 'leaders'. Now I don't like the word 'leader'. If they are the 'leaders' - then what are we - 'followers'.

Words have meaning and they use them for a reason - they pay people big dollars to sit and think about those things.

We shouldn't be followers - we should be drivers. We are supposed to be driving this vehicle called democracy - not being led.

I am glad to see that if this ship goes down - we all sink with it.

This time in our history, should absolutely be when black and whites join together...I am not black, but believe our job losses will hit the black community first, from these illegals taking our jobs.

I have read Thomal Sowell (sic), he's against this invasion, there have been 3 black radio hosts on tv, they are against this too....sorry I don't remember their names.

If Jesse Jackson really cared about the blacks, he would be hopping mad about this.

I don't understand, why the blacks aren't in the streets over this.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Look....if the American African American/Black Community looks at three basic things, they know which side to choose in this fight and I believe they will make the right decision.

1. African Americans average wages are hit harder than any other group of Americans with wage depreciation at over 9 percent.

2. Wage depreciation for young (20-24) African American/Black men is over 12 percent.

3. Latino/Mexican illegal aliens have flood New Orleans stealing jobs and the task of rebuilding New Orleans, and have changed it from being a once proud and beautiful chocolate city into being a city that now has a Latino population of over 25 percent where before the storm it was less than five percent.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Concerning the globsalists and who will be the "leaders:" Does anyone here really think that anyone who is a public figure today will actually be chosen to lead anything? I don't. I think they, like us, are ALL pawns in a dangerous game.

I am glad to hear what our black americans are thinking. Because I thought alot of the so-called leaders were doing more damage than good. They've been abusing the race card. Why weren't they out there screaming racism when they want to kill the gringo? Now there doing it again with the Senator that just doesn't feel like following security procedures. I mean they put the screws to the minimum wage employee who doesn't Say HI within a 10 ft.radius when a Secret Shopper comes in. If it was a "test" for that security person and he failed, he'd be out a job! It's no more unfair than putting that elderly woman in a wheel chair through all that......for the sake of making sure we're not profiling. It's extreems that are insane. They had their group at the border wanting to find the minute men being racist and couldn't do it. It's their country too. This is an American issue. I'm glad so many are seeing that.
    you don't have to blow out my candle to make yours burn brighter

Oh, Junius, I agree.

Yes, I think the ones who are voting for this an pushing for this think they are going to be 'up on the mountain'. They are in for a rude awakening.

Now I do believe the Bush family will be on top - but not these silly, selfish, so-called lawmakers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast