Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

blanket amnesty spin

Hi everyone I'm new but a long time lurker and I never ever thought that I would feel like I do now. Obama Makes me sick every time I hear him or see him. He slithers like a snake and This is my spin.

Do you think he planned on judge Bolton to strike the most important part of Sb because I do...
    I think It's a test to see how far we as Americans can be pushed before we push back. We well at least me couldn't jump on a bus and head out to Arizona and I don't have 20 people living in my home that can take care of my home or responsibility or my grandchild. Paid for or not I would not be able to.

I have heard before how us Americans do not fight for our rights and I think that is what Obama is counting on. He is seeing how we will react to this and if we don't blow a stack then he will pass the Amnesty sorry sneak in the Illegals into our home. I am pissed off. Thank you all for being here now we need to beat them at their game... Um also I live in Wa state and I have no idea who I should vote for..ugh ):

Yes I have often wondered how other people's situations are. For a couple of years now journalists have been asking where is the outrage? Why aren't the American people in the streets? But when I look at Ukraine's Orange Revolution I think that they must still have their Soviet assigned housing and if they spend weeks protesting instead of working they will not find themselves homeless like US citizens will. Plus we have so MANY issues. I am grateful for this forum and supporters here of my state and this issue of importance to me. Sometimes I look at media from east coast communities that I used to live in and they could care less about what is happening right now with illegal immigration law or protests here in AZ. They totally buy that we are a bunch of racists and I am so disappointed. Those areas also have an illegal alien problem but they are giving them identity cards - ugh.

Yes ObombUS makes me ill. Yes I believe that they want a chance to crack down on us real hard and show us their global muscle. I believe that they are egging us on and can only pray that the rest of the nation wakes up in time.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

welcome to the site and the fight to save your country

GR
    Americans have been fighting illegal aliens for a very long time - long before the 1986 amnesty that Reagan said many times was one of his biggest regrets of signing.

Americans have been "outraged", but each communities main stream media airs what they want heard, which rarely is about illegal aliens.

Those channels have phone numbers to their "news room" - find them and call often - asking why they're not airing the truth about illegal aliens and whatever else you want to ask about.

Expect them to not like your call, but most likely the one who answers the phone will listen, and then will have to go eventually.

Everyone can ask for the office manager, the station manager, and anyone else of significant level of authority so that your message can get to the highest possible person who can get your concerns on the news.

Know that since before 1986 amnesty there have been many Americans outraged and taking actions.

Today is a blessing from God Himself, who I believe is educating Americans how to take care of themselves, and learning how to protect America from within - we've long had a military for protecting from without.

America's actual land now needs protection and borders all around with constant armed guards.

Otherwise more Americans will die at the hands of people like mexico's illegal aliens.

mexico is not a friend to America - AMERICA is the only friend in this relationship, with mexico only taking and AMERICA doing all the giving.

God Himself sees that!

I just know that He is moving on behalf of "the" nation (America) of the two that has helped the other (mexico) far more than America ever should have.