Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bleeding hearts and no courage at Democrats Debate

The inevitable question came up...Do you support immigration reform? The candidates couldn't trip over each other fast enough to say, "Well, yes because we are a nation of immigrants (no mention of the fact that we are a nation of LEGAL imigrants). It was disgusting as they stressed their humanity by saying the only immigration reform they would not support is one "that would tear families apart." Not one single damn one of them had the courage to say...It is not America's problem that illegal aliens have broken our laws and by doing so have put themselves and their families in danger of deportation.

By they way, anyone have a list of countries I can sneak into and then bring my family and cry about how inhumane it would be if me and my family incurred legal problems that might cause one (or more or maybe even all) to be deported? Oh, and could you also include on that list what countries I could illegally enter, have my children at hospitals and have my families medical fees completely paid for. And on that same list could you also make sure that my child would be granted immediate citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Democrats have never had backbones and are truly the demise of our once great Nation.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Barack will not be needing his Secret Service people anymore;

Edwards will go back to ambulance chasing instead of chasing rainbows;

And Richardson...OMG! How embarrassing! Where was Tim Russert tonite???

So... it's no surprise...Hillary the Hun will be the nominee! Yippeeeee!

All her opponent has to do is attack, attack, attack her on her fatal words last week...."We must have a shared social responsibility"!!! Comradel Marx and Comrade Lenin would be so proud of her!