Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just finished emailing and faxing all the Senators on this AG Job Bill...Making phone calls now!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Just finished emailing and faxing all the Senators on this AG Job Bill...Making phone calls now!
    AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO THE "CostaMesaMan" always right there in helping out, we need hundreds more PATRIOTS just like you!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Here is an email I just got from my state's traitor. I found the link to AGS JOBS act S340. that he refers to. This is what they are working on now. The link is listed below his email for viewing!!!! Please read!!!

Subject: A message from Senator Ken Salazar
    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:12:19 -0400

Thank you for contacting me regarding the Agricultural Jobs, Opportunity, Benefits, and Security (AgJOBS) Act of 2007.

I believe our nation's farmers deserve to have a stable, secure, safe, and legal American agricultural work force in order to thrive and continue to put food on our tables. As a result, I am a co-sponsor the AgJOBS Act (S. 340), which is a bi-partisan legislative proposal designed to provide long term solutions for the serious problems facing farmers.

I appreciate your input and will keep it mind as I evaluate other legislative proposals addressing this important issue.

Again, thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator

Please do not respond to this email. To send another message please visit my website at http://salazar.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm and fill out the webform for a prompt response. Thank you.
    CLICK ON LINK:

http://www.theorator.com/bills110/text/s340.html

TRAITORS!!! That was one of the bills I found yesterday and posted on the other thread!! Well he better not get to smug just yet!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is a link to the CAPS website, where you can send ready made faxes, emails, or letters. Couch potato activism at it's finest! :P

http://www3.capwiz.com/caps/issues/a...ertid=10009191

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Might make it easier on folks who may not have as much free time......

EDIT: Just saw that it's in the very first post in this thread. Doh!

April
    Blood boiling ALERT!!!! THis just makes me more determined.

http://www.theorator.com/bills110/text/s340.html

SEC. 103. ADJUSTMENT TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE.

(a) In General- Except as provided in subsection (b), the Secretary shall adjust the status of an alien granted blue card status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the Secretary determines that the following requirements are satisfied:

(1) QUALIFYING EMPLOYMENT-

(A) IN GENERAL- Subject to subparagraph (B), the alien has performed at least--

(i) 5 years of agricultural employment in the United States for at least 100 work days per year, during the 5-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act; or

(ii) 3 years of agricultural employment in the United States for at least 150 work days per year, during the 3-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act.

(B) 4-year PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT- An alien shall be considered to meet the requirements of subparagraph (A) if the alien has performed 4 years of agricultural employment in the United States for at least 150 work days during 3 years of those 4 years and at least 100 work days during the remaining year, during the 4-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act.

(2) PROOF- An alien may demonstrate compliance with the requirement under paragraph (1) by submitting--

(A) the record of employment described in section 101(e); or

(B) such documentation as may be submitted under section 104(c).

(3) EXTRAORDINARY CIRCUMSTANCES- In determining whether an alien has met the requirement of paragraph (1)(A), the Secretary may credit the alien with not more than 12 additional months to meet the requirement of that subparagraph if the alien was unable to work in agricultural employment due to--

(A) pregnancy, injury, or disease, if the alien can establish such pregnancy, disabling injury, or disease through medical records;

(B) illness, disease, or other special needs of a minor child, if the alien can establish such illness, disease, or special needs through medical records; or

(C) severe weather conditions that prevented the alien from engaging in agricultural employment for a significant period of time.

(4) APPLICATION PERIOD- The alien applies for adjustment of status not later than 7 years after the date of the enactment of this Act.

(5) FINE- The alien pays a fine of $400 to the Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey
    Here is a link to the CAPS website, where you can send ready made faxes, emails, or letters. Couch potato activism at it's finest! :P

http://www3.capwiz.com/caps/issues/a...ertid=10009191

My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. Might make it easier on folks who may not have as much free time......

EDIT: Just saw that it's in the very first post in this thread. Doh!
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC "greasemonkey" thanks for the link April did post it yesterday on another link but it is good to have here for everyone to see and use!!! Hope your going to stick around and help out, we need all the help we can Muster

Thanks SOSADFORUS. I think I'm getting cross-eyed from all the typing and emailing I've done today.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We can always email or fax the UFW or other report on the AgJOBS amnesty scam to the senator's chiefs of staff etc. if we're not from their states. Now that the S.1639 crisis has calmed down somewhat, maybe the staff members will actually read or scan them and pass the word on.

I've also been emailing the AgJOBS amnesty story to some local talk radio hosts to get the word out. If y'all could so the same, that would be helpful.

Populist, where did you find the AgJOBS amnesty story. I need a copy to send to the different stations. Thanks.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey
    Thanks SOSADFORUS. I think I'm getting cross-eyed from all the typing and emailing I've done today.

Good job!!!

ME TOO! But after reading S340 and Senator Salazar's smug email...I got my second wind and my eyes have staightened out alittle!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast