Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Amnesty for potentially 3 million people?! NO (MOD EDIT) WAY!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Phoned this afternoon, will email and fax this weekend.

Saxby Chambliss
    Orrin Hatch
    Charles Grassley
    Jeff Sessions
    John Cornyn
    Sam Brownback
    Tom Coburn
    Joseph Biden
    Herbert Kohl
    Dianne Feinstein
    Richard Durbin
    Ben Cardin
    Sheldon Whitehouse

Phoned Alderman Figueroa - Waukegan, IL 60085
    use *67 1-847-596-2625 it blocks caller ID.

We need to e-mail Michelle Malkin
    writemalkin@gmail.com

I am going to post to her blog too.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Phoned this afternoon, will email and fax this weekend.

Saxby Chambliss
    Orrin Hatch
    Charles Grassley
    Jeff Sessions
    John Cornyn
    Sam Brownback
    Tom Coburn
    Joseph Biden
    Herbert Kohl
    Dianne Feinstein
    Richard Durbin
    Ben Cardin
    Sheldon Whitehouse

Phoned Alderman Figueroa - Waukegan, IL 60085
    use *67 1-847-596-2625 it blocks caller ID.
    Great work Delta, I plan on continuing to fax and email as well this weekend. I called so much my ears are still ringing!

Thanks htxpert!!! Will do!

Great job today patriots!!! Way to make your voices heard!!!

Talk radio host Kevin James (KRLA 870) hit on this hard last night, urging his listeners to call, call, call! As he noted, he hasn't heard many other talk radio hosts talking about this. So let's keep trying to get the word out on this backdoor amnesty...Has anyone heard if Rush/Hannity/Savage et al have spoken about this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Talk radio host Kevin James (KRLA 870) hit on this hard last night, urging his listeners to call, call, call! As he noted, he hasn't heard many other talk radio hosts talking about this. So let's keep trying to get the word out on this backdoor amnesty...Has anyone heard if Rush/Hannity/Savage et al have spoken about this?
    He was great. Said we still have a lot of homework to do over the weekend!!

It's not going to stop with the Farm Bill. They are going to tack amnesty provisions on every bill between now and the end of the session.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I agree the heat needs to stay on!!!! I believe they are going to keep trying to get amnesty through somewhere until Bush is out of office. I am calling , faxing and emailing. Just because they keep trying does not mean they are going to succeed. We can stop them over and over if we stay alert.

I hope the radio talk shows don't let someone like feinstein get to them because we really need their help to keep up the fight. Chertoff cut funding to Arizona and you know it is because they are enforcing the laws and really trying to get their border closed. I have called all and have been working on faxes, but also had to get call off to Illinois to help out with their week-end there, sure hope it is succesful. We must get our states involved.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is link to Blitz contact thread, the contacts for the radio shows are on it .
    Hello all,
    Just finished e-mailing all radio shows listed that have a direct e-mail address. I will start on the individual web site links after I rest my fingers. I will keep you updated on the responses.

Regards,
    Ray

Thanks htxpert! That's awesome.

Sosadforus: I believe Feinstein is chairing the hearing on Ramos & Compean soon which is good of course. But I don't want talk radio to give her a pass & let her use this hearing for political cover (OR just overlook this story and let the momentum build for AgJOBS), as she is a HUGE proponent of AgJOBS amnesty as you know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast