Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blog of Illegal Holed Up In Church

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

that was fun.

Angela,

Welcome to ALIPAC!
    I certainly left her my comments. They need to just go in and get her out. This is way past ridiculous.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Did you hear that someone is going to adopt the illegal woman Elvira and her son?

Thanks.....sure left my 2 cents worth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Angela - thanks for the excellent find!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you hear that someone is going to adopt the illegal woman Elvira and her son?
    Please.......is she still going to get busted for the rest of her crimes? Can you "adopt" an adult? Even if they do......she's already committed crimes can they just "forget about it?" and let it all slide? God help us all if that's the case.

be cautious when you leave a comment, 'cuz they allow other folks to send you e-mails about your comments...(that is what the little envelope icon next to your comment is for)...and you may, but may not want mail from lowlife commies who support their fellow lowlife.

I didn't hear that, but I would hope that our courts would not allow a sham adoption any more than they allow a sham marriage.

Her son is a citizen. He can stay without being adopted, that's what foster homes are for. None of this is his fault.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

that is what the little envelope icon next to your comment is for).
    NOW somebody tells me!!!! Well....that's what the delete button is for I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast