Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dk3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    be cautious when you leave a comment, 'cuz they allow other folks to send you e-mails about your comments...(that is what the little envelope icon next to your comment is for)...and you may, but may not want mail from lowlife commies who support their fellow lowlife.
    I have an email addy for garbage like this. This low life skank need to be drug out of that church by her hair and drop kicked back across the border.

I doubt that an adoption could go through since she has an outstanding warrant. You gotta love the way this martyr calls anyone who disagrees with her an a--hole. So many of these illegals are takers and if someone questions their sense of entitlement they get indignant and start calling people names like racist, etc

Kid gloves for Illegal

WACO! if they had been as carefull there some children would be alive today!
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

So many of these illegals are takers and if someone questions their sense of entitlement they get indignant and start calling people names like racist, etc
    Exactly, AndyT. And did you ever notice if there is a sign that says FREE there are about five hundred of them clamoring to get in line first? Doesn't matter if they even need what is free or not, they are there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Yes, there are Communist parties backing this. You should watch a lot of the video from protests and follow the organizational trail for the demonstrations earlier this year. Also take note of the leaders whose pictures they hold up. Are they communists? Probably some of them are, but the commies are definitely behind this.
    My question was more specifically about these people helping her. I know about the backing of the pro-illegals, seen many videos, etc.....I was justing asking about this situation. I have seen nothing pointing out communism and this church and the leaders political stance, other than their "humanity, pro-illegal" quotes, that's why I'm looking for articles/evidence on this specific situation. I know there is a high probability, but I'm looking for proof/evidence linking it to this church or church leaders.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Why are they allowing contact with the media and internet access. How hard could it be to go in there and arrest her? OK, they don't want a big media zoo, don't want a confrontation with her followers. So, they should seal off the church, cut off the water, electricity, cable and telephones. No one goes in. I'll bet they would give up in a day or two.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Yes, there are Communist parties backing this. You should watch a lot of the video from protests and follow the organizational trail for the demonstrations earlier this year. Also take note of the leaders whose pictures they hold up. Are they communists? Probably some of them are, but the commies are definitely behind this.
    My question was more specifically about these people helping her. I know about the backing of the pro-illegals, seen many videos, etc.....I was justing asking about this situation. I have seen nothing pointing out communism and this church and the leaders political stance, other than their "humanity, pro-illegal" quotes, that's why I'm looking for articles/evidence on this specific situation. I know there is a high probability, but I'm looking for proof/evidence linking it to this church or church leaders.
    http://newsbusters.org/node/7013

Go here to read about Slim's history as a Chicago 'activist'.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    http://newsbusters.org/node/7013

Go here to read about Slim's history as a Chicago 'activist'.
    thanks guys! I knew someone would have something for me.

John, I think your plan would be the best. Peacefully force them to give up.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Ice should arrest the woman, and every illegal in that church.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123