Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Good speech William!!!!!!!
    It seemed to go over well and the ending came to me just a few mins before I went on stage.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it "was" a good speech

I saw you talking to Congressman Taylor, I hope you emphasised how important this issue is to the American people. And for him to stick to what he's been saying about illegal immigration, if he gets reelected.

I know how politicians are during eleciton time.

Really I think his nickname Screwy Hoolie is short for Screwy Hooligan.

The web definition for screwy is screw loose-not behaving normally and the web definition of a hooligan is bully: a cruel and brutal fellow. The nickname he choose fits him perfectly.

He certainly has a screwy view of that meeting. I did not see a single cross burning or SS officer anywhere. I guess for some reason or another, he sees the world in another way that is detached from reality. Hmmmm. Now what could make a person see the world that way?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The folks over at bluenc have an alternate view of reality. When I talk to these kinds of folks I always ask them how illegal immigration affects the "living wage", which has always been one of their crumbling pillars. The typically silly response is that "we" ought to insure that the the illegals be paid a living wage also and that by marginalizing them as we do now, they just get exploited. Theres no hope in reasoning with these folks.

On a similar topic. Any chance someone from ALIPAC could attenf the assimilation and immigration panel on Sept 26th? http://www.durhamconservativeclub.org/calendar.htm . Hard to say how well attended it will be, but I have been told there will be local press there.

There's also a "FREE" luncheon at the Renaissance Hotel, in Asheville called, "Exploring the Economic Impact of North Carolina's Hispanic Population". These events are going on around the state. The events are open to the plublic.

I plan on attending this one, to see if these bankers try and spin the illegal issue, into a positive for the state. When it comes to money, finanical gain trumps all for some.

Some of these luncheons around the state have been sold out, so if anyone is interested in going, sign up before Sept. 27. To register click link...

North Carolina Bankers Association

https://www.sporg.com/pom/registration? ... t_id=48857

www.ncba.com

North Carolina Bankers Association

Exploring the Economic Impact of North Carolina's Hispanic Population
    SPORG ID: 48857

Join other business, civic and community leaders for the session most convenient to you. Each FREE session will include:

A review by one of the co-authors of The Economic Impact of the Hispanic Population on the State of North Carolina by John. D. Kasarda and James H. Johnson, Jr. of the Frank Hawkins Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise of the Kenan Flagler Business School at UNC Chapel Hill

A panel discussion of the implications and ramifications of the data presented in the Kenan Institue research

Interaction among luncheon participants exploring the decisions with which policy makers will be confronted as they are called upon to respond to the dramatic changes being wrought upon our state by the explosive growth in the Hispanic population SIGN UP NOW!

Various cities, North Carolina
    United States

This must be from the study they did that said it only cost the state taxpayer $100/illegal. I quickly read the report and it looks like they assume every illegal pays their taxes.

Please let us know how the meeting goes.

I've read Screwy Hoolie or Hooligan's blog on the Tancredo meeting. All I can say right now is this guy is off his rocker, not rowing with both oars in the water, or a few french fries short a McDonald's Happy Meal.

Perhaps he is a mental midget to boot. It's amazing some people have no common sense about what is happening to our country and want to talk trash about those of us that do.

Screwy was also very rude and insulting with comments about the appearance of some of the audience at this meeting as well as his comment about the "old white" people. From what audio I could download, it appeared he could not keep his mouth shut long enough to allow speakers there a clear audio.

No offense, Screwy, but you are a real jerk!

And . . . don't screw up again, Screwy, with your silly ranting and raving.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by ncback
    This must be from the study they did that said it only cost the state taxpayer $100/illegal. I quickly read the report and it looks like they assume every illegal pays their taxes.
    One of the things they did do was include ALL hispanics - not illegal aliens. The study was a bunch of crapola.

Here's info just about education.

Latino school enrollment in North Carolina increased 600 percent between the 1993 and 2003 school years, according to the Department of Public Instruction. In 2003-04, the most recent year for which data are available, Hispanic students numbered 88,335 out of 1,342,806 K-12 students in the state.

Using Pew’s estimates that 65 percent of those children are undocumented, the illegal student count would number roughly 57,400. The John Locke Foundation, publisher of Carolina Journal, calculates that it costs taxpayers, on average, $8,500 per year to fund the operational and capital costs of educating a child in North Carolina. That translates into an expenditure of approximately $487 million annually to educate illegal immigrant children, a cost that will continue to grow as the population increases.

When push comes to shove it is all they have. It is all they have ever really had and all they will ever have. They can't win on facts or logic so name calling is ALL they have. Sticks and stones blah blah blah

The two-hour "Immigration Town Hall Meeting" was paid for with your tax dollars, and I didn't hear a voice of dissent all night long.
    Hey Einstein, could it be because the majority of the tax paying people, and yes even the WHITE people, are very much against this outright invasion of our country? Do you think?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast