Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ncback
    The folks over at bluenc have an alternate view of reality. When I talk to these kinds of folks I always ask them how illegal immigration affects the "living wage", which has always been one of their crumbling pillars. The typically silly response is that "we" ought to insure that the the illegals be paid a living wage also and that by marginalizing them as we do now, they just get exploited. Theres no hope in reasoning with these folks.

On a similar topic. Any chance someone from ALIPAC could attenf the assimilation and immigration panel on Sept 26th? http://www.durhamconservativeclub.org/calendar.htm . Hard to say how well attended it will be, but I have been told there will be local press there.
    Ncback,

I see you posted this upcoming panel on another thread and I'm glad you did. I hope to attend.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=212276

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by ncback
    This must be from the study they did that said it only cost the state taxpayer $100/illegal. I quickly read the report and it looks like they assume every illegal pays their taxes.

Please let us know how the meeting goes.
    Will do!

I thought these guys were funny. Screwy and his crew thought they were being sneaky recording William while he was outside talking. I guess they didn’t realize that the little blinking light on their camera gave them away.

I noticed that Screwy and Syntax and the other nameless guy didn’t play what W said to them outside, perhaps because what he said was verifiable facts. Screwy screwed himself trying to be a reporter. I guess he was afraid of revealing the truth.

I had to laugh at his name calling. That is what people resort to when they have nothing credible or intelligent to say.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

lol, you are right JP. They do not want people to hear what I really had to say.

Besides, I was interviewing them, not the other way around. I approached him and I asked the questions. Not him.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123