Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bloomberg Best Way to Create Jobs is More Immigration

Bloomberg Says Best Way to Create Jobs in U.S. Is to Allow More Immigration

Posted on August 20, 2011 at 4:21am
    by Tiffany Gabbay
    221 Comments

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg apparently thinks he has the answer to creating jobs and spurring the nation’s economy. During an interview on CBS’ “Early Showâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bloomberg Best Way to Create Jobs is More Immigration

HELLO SOMEBODY DO ANYONE HEAR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ANYMORE!!!1

Bloomberg is an irrational kook. The U. S. doesn't need to import more illegals. When illegals invade the U. S. they don't come with the intention of creating jobs for U. S. citizens. They just want whatever they can grab. If they make any jobs at all it's just for themselves or some other illegals.

illegals

Hey Bloomberg: Here what matters is what US citizens think. We do not care what you think. You, the dems and Obama get out of this country. You are destroying the United States with illegal aliens.

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    This is the attitude that the number of people hence the size of the national economy is more important than the standard of living of the average workers within it. It is easy to take if you are so rich you do not have to care but it is a position in disregard for the good of the majority of citizens.

Having lived in NY for years i feel I have earned the right to say this guy has always been a NUT!
    Our politicians in office couldn't find their own way to the bathroom without someone wispering in their ear and filling their pockets to encourage them open the door that already has a sign on it.

[quote]That’s the single biggest thing that the president could do with Congress, is open up the borders to those that will create jobs here.â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Not to mention big corporations that took jobs abroad not because of taxes here but because they get cheaper labor and more PROFITS for themselves. Have you watched how they are buying up other companies with billions of dollars in cash in some cases?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Americans

Americans are just being replaced with cheap foreign labor...

Shut down immigration now and kick idiots like Bloomberg out

One construction worker getting paid $30 an hour or three getting $10 an hour.

That's an illustration of his creates more jobs BS.

Conveniently doesn't mention that the 'one' actually makes enough to pay taxes and be self sufficient while the 'three' will not!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast