Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Blurbs from the blob

Last evening I emailed the governator's office, again. This time I got a reply, although "reply" is stretching the content of his letter. Unfortunately, I don't know how to post the letter from California's governor unto this website. I will have to give you the gist of it:

blah, blah, blah,... I support a guest worker program because California businesses can't find enough workers.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the blob of a California Governor, is siding with George Bush. California, my native state, a state with the highest number -- both numerically and percentagely (?) -- of illegals in the whole country, and this dolt is saying we need guest workers.

Guest workers are what created this nightmare in the first place, only back during WWII they were called "braceros." Whatever the heck that means. Once they came, they never left. American men died in the war, and for what purpose, to turn the country over to Mexico (and other 3rd world nations) in a mere 60 years??!!

Hell no.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Try a Web search of the "zoot suit riots" of 1942 or so in Los Angeles.

Though both "sides" were at fault at least part of the anger arose from Americans in uniform, waiting to be sent overseas to fight, to protect the country, saw so many Hispanic male youth in civilian clothes and wondered why they, the citizens, were willing to fight while those youth snubbed them, ridiculed them.

Also, Mexico's neutrality did not help. What has Mexico ever done to assist humanity? That racist country controlled by an extremely wealthy elite has been protected by the USA for quite awhile.

AMEN obbop, you have got the facts right on that. We've helped every one of those Latin American countries and what has it gotten us? INVASION.

I was talking with a woman from Canada not long ago. She said, if you look at recent history, it's the English speaking peoples of the world who have prevented fascism and communism from spreading their cancer further. Well, I had to explain that Britain did a pretty good job of spreading IMPERIALISM throughout the world during that nation's heyday, and now we Americans are often paying the price for it. (Study the history of the middle east since the beginning of the 20th century). But since then, yes it's the native English speakers who have fought and died, for what? Globalization, terrorism, invasion. I'm mad and we all need to get mad. The other side is already mad and planning for the next step.
    And that next step starts tonight with the sell-out of the USA.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>