Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rhino and others, I am an equal opportunity political basher. Both parties are giving us a big time raking over and I resent it to high heaven. So far I've found one or two Democraps that I like...in the HOUSE...NONE in the senate...and a couple of Republicrats...politicians are pretty much the same while they spew their little platitudes and try for a few minutes with their faces on the tv. Let me tell you unapologetically that NEITHER party is working for those folks that elected them.

They're working for K Street and that's about it.

We're in this fight together...liberal or conservative and I admit that I am and always have been a conservative....wayyyy yonder conservative...no apologies.

I'm here on this site to join with others concerning the illegal invasion of our country..to share their views..to underline their stands....and they with me...we all need each other...we have an up hill battle to wage...and it won't be easy. We can go back to fussing and fighting among ourselves later. If we have a later. Until then, don't ask me to be PC...I won't be..never have been..can't start now.

Good luck, Rhino, in whatever you undertake.

MJ

As a moderator I shouldn't have even gotten involved to begin with and I want to apologize for that. I'm sorry if I was a little hard on you, JRhino.
    My patience is running thin right now, so I'll have to to address that with myself.....so William doesn't address it with me !!

Let's hope as a president that President Bush will choose not to get involved this week until the time comes for him to sign a bill.
    I JUST WANT US TO WIN!!!

United we will stand, divided we will fall.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tend to look at individuals--not parties. And if I got to pick the way elections are run in this country, I'd say that the candidates must run on their individual merits. ALL political parties would be eliminated...

That's the way I feel too. I've not ever been a party voter. I used to be seen as very liberal. Now it seems I'm seen as more a consertive. Guess it depends on what glasses you're looking through. I've always been one to take the underdogs position. This issue on illegal immigration is probably the first time I've ever taken a hard stance on an issue, that doesn't support the underdog.
    Maybe it's because I've lived during a time to witness the pendulem swing on a couple of major issues and seen the success and failures, reaped the benefits and seen the abuses ,and the cost on each side. Maybe it's because I've grown-up some and began to trust my gut more than a PC label someone wants to pin on me. I don't know. But I do know there's going to be some major changes one way or the other on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again....sorry I didn't get the post with quote right

I'd say we're all one big happy family of American brothers and sisters from all walks of life !! Now let's get all of those in Washington to do their jobs, or start packing !!

CHARGE

Absolutly!!!

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: The board is leaning back to the right

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Im about through here. All the liberal bashing I see will undermind the broad based support that has been fostered at this forum. Dont send me your Conservative newsletters, And dont catagorize my beliefs. The pin head attacks on liberals I see here is probably why I find it hard to move in that direction

I dont give you the rest of political agenda and I could care less about yours. There are many liberals who care deeply about the american worker. Maybe we should start our own forum.

Lets work on immigration or lets work without me.
    When did Bush become a Democrat? Every post you can show me bashing a liberal I can show you one bashing a conservative. If you want to leave it is your choice. However I see no reason for the forum to try and appease one disgruntled member because they perceive some sort of bias. I'm starting to think these kind of threads started by you are more about feeling sorry for yourself and wanting some attention since it isn't the first one on this subject. But if you want to stay and help fight illegal immigration I welcome your presence on the forum.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-65402-.html#65402
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

rhino. I am of left-leaning persuasion as well. I have seen the bashing go both ways on these forums and try to ignore it. To those who post this mindless drivel please stop so we can focus on what is important.

JRhino you have a point about our boards staying open to all that share our cause.

Then again, don't Rhinos have thick skin?

W

well, this is productive.. a member coming on here trying to insue confrontations between the rest of the board members and then has the nerve to say we should be trying to solve the immigration problem.

To me, if you don't like the board, leave, but don't go around grandstanding like your so high and mighty and can tell us how things should be around here.

If u don't like the liberal bashing or the folks on the right, then just dont come back here.. certainly don't need to have people like u come here and create a thread that basically says "I think this board sucks, but before i leave, i want everyone to know it."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast