Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Board is leaning to right

I too am a life long Democrat who worked endlessly on John Kerry's campaign.

When it comes to the subject of amnesty for ILLEGAL immigrants, there are no party lines to me. Regardless of party, whoever votes against amnesty will be getting my votes and financial support. Whoever votes for amnesty will get run out of town riding a taco.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    What Democrats can be added to that list?
    I have Senator Bill Nelson (D) from Florida on my good list. He appears to at least be talking beyond the normal Democratic party line and talking support of tough border security.

This is the others on my short list for tough border security are:

Representatives
    Rohrabacher – California
    King- New York
    Sensenbrenner- Wisconsin
    Baker- Louisiana
    Jindal- Louisiana
    Tancredo- Colorado

Senators
    Cornyn- Texas
    McConnell- Kentucky
    Kyl- Arizona
    Nelson- Florida
    Vitter- Louisiana
    Jeff Sessions- Alabama

The above list is just what I put together from my own reading and others suggestions. Any suggestions to add or remove are welcome.

you can add Representative Walter B. Jones from NC to your list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Board is leaning to right

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    When it comes to the subject of amnesty for ILLEGAL immigrants, there are no party lines to me.
    D.
    I agree. This has nothing to do with party affiliation. I think Bush has been bashed as much as any liberal, and rightfully so. He should not be above criticism. He has failed us and the country miserably when it comes to this issue. I have always voted Republican and have supported the NRCC, until now. I wrote them a letter and said not to ask me for another dime. I will support individuals, regardless of party, if I think they will be a force on this issue.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

you can add Representative Walter B. Jones from NC to your list.
    Added. Thanks

while we are all fighting Congress, let us not forget the governors and state legislatures this year -- we need GOOD PATRIOTS at the state level

get these pro-illegal crowds out from the local, state and federal level -- NOBODY is going to be immune to scrutiny in this fight.

We need the Sheriff's that are willing to enforce the law, we need county commissioners and majors that don't provide sanctuaries for illegals, etc.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Rhino: Nobody's singling out liberalism. Have you noticed, also, all the attacks on the so-called conservative George Bush?

But the fact is, the liberal factor in the immigration equation (hi, Ted Kennedy), can't be ignored, either. The two biggest supporters of our insane level of Mass Immigration have been the bleeding-heart Liberals on the left (who's hearts bleed for all "minorities" so long as they don't have to actually live amongst them). And the rightwing corporate Conservatives, (who see millions of immigrants as nothing more than cattle to feed on: an endless source of cheap labor, and millions of new consumers to buy their crappy products). With the rest of us -- the 80% of American citizens in the middle, of all political persuasions - - paying the price for their stupidity. For the stupidity of the Elites on both the extremist Left and Right of the spectrum.

Sorry if you're offended by some of the anti-liberal harangues on this board. But hang in there. I'm probably as left-leaning on as many issues as I am right-leaning. Its neither here nor there. We have to appeal to people on all sides if we're going to win the fight to get our country back on track.

Hey mustang, if I was running for office, one of my slogans would be
    "Can't never did anything,I can, and will deport 12 million illegal alien's!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Fighting amnesty should know no party. It is about illegals aliens in this country getting citizenship and benefits for nothing but showing up here and demanding them. Securing our borders to prevent millions more from coming here and doing the same thing. Those are the issues here not liberals, conservatives, either political party etc.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345