Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barr is definitely off my list. I am emotionally tore up over who to vote for... I know two things for sure. I do not want Obama to win and I do not want McCain to win. I can't vote for McCain, yet if McCain votes get split among Baldwin, Barr, Keyes (maybe) and possibly others too, Obama definitely will win...That makes me wonder if I should just go for any third party candidate that has the best chance of winning since any choice will be better than McCain, but than again this candidate is so weak on my #1 issue...I know this much. Third party will not have a chance in 2008 unless every voters get behind one third party candidate. My conclusion is I am just going to focus on congress and only vote to prevent Obama from winning. That is best I can do,... I think.

Bob Barr

I have not seen Bob Barr say lately that he is for amnesty...have to wait and see what he says. I will vote for Bob Barr. He seems good on illegal immigration..better than any of the other three...and he has better name recognition than Chuck Baldwin. I think Barr could have a real chance at making a dent in this election. He is pretty much in line with Ron Paul's philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Barr supports a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. There is a thread on his position regarding illegal immigration and border security around here (ALIPAC) somewhere.
    That's always been his view. Don't waste your vote on him

~CONCLUSION

No one knows where Bob Barr stands on illegal alien issues because if we are sure, EVERYONE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE. So, We should wait. That is a good news for me.

April

Re: ~CONCLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    No one knows where Bob Barr stands on illegal alien issues because if we are sure, EVERYONE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE. So, We should wait. That is a good news for me.

Not knowing where he stands on illegal immigration is a bad thing, it means he is either keeping his agenda in the dark or is waffling on it.
    He is keeping things unclear for a reason.

Just read that Barr has won the Libertarian nomination. Here's excerpts from Barr's interview with Neal Boortz. Sounds like he supports pathway amnesty:
    -----

Said Barr:

“You set a mechanism internally to determine who is here. And if you catch folks that are here unlawfully, and do not submit themselves to a background check that those coming into this country are going to be required to do, then you send them back to their country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Populist wrote:

Just read that Barr has won the Libertarian nomination. Here's excerpts from Barr's interview with Neal Boortz. Sounds like he supports pathway amnesty
    I happened to be listening to Boortz on the day he interviewed Barr. Let's just say the interview didn't shine a favorable light on Barr where illegal immigration is concerned.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Barr supports a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. There is a thread on his position regarding illegal immigration and border security around here (ALIPAC) somewhere.
    I have seen it posted here or on American Patrol. Barr supports a pathway to illegal immigrants already in the country. HE IS NO BETTER THAN McCain, Hillary, or Obama.

Pray for a miracle.

Here is a review with D.A. King of the Distin Inman Soiety on Barr's stance:
    http://www.thedustininmansociety.com/blog/?p=1447
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

look at some of the sites for Baldwin. He is going to be MY choice.
    He is saying NO to ILLEGALS, closing the borders, and no more welfare, wonder if that measn cutting off these people when he gets into office and ending their free things also.
    We also not need to give money to mexico and these other Countrys.
    When we need help NO ONE HELPS US.
    But, we are the first ones that step to the line, and help everyone, no wonder we dont have no money. We need to take care of our own first.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    look at some of the sites for Baldwin. He is going to be MY choice.
    He is saying NO to ILLEGALS, closing the borders, and no more welfare, wonder if that measn cutting off these people when he gets into office and ending their free things also.
    I believe that it does. More importantly, he supports SEALING the border immediately with regular military, as well as immediate construction of the double layer fence. He is also in favor of going after employers of illegals, punishing transgressors to the full extent of the law. This is HUGE in my book, and something I look for in a candidate. I have a very strict litmus test for presidential candidates, and Baldwin passes it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast