Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: ~CONCLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    No one knows where Bob Barr stands on illegal alien issues because if we are sure, EVERYONE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE. So, We should wait. That is a good news for me.

Not knowing where he stands on illegal immigration is a bad thing, it means he is either keeping his agenda in the dark or is waffling on it.
    He is keeping things unclear for a reason.
    False. We know not everyone is on the same page with Ron Paul. Is that mean Paul is waffling? So far, I see all the speculations, but I am still waiting for unquestionable proof where Barr stands for amnesty. Statements like "Sounds like he supports pathway amnesty" is one's interpretation.

MW
    yongmi wrote:

So far, I see all the speculations, but I am still waiting for unquestionable proof where Barr stands for amnesty.
    This is not speculation:

[quote]Said Boortz:

“It sounds to me that you’re saying, if you find an illegal immigrant in this country, and they’re willing to submit to a background check, that that could open the door to them staying here.â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    look at some of the sites for Baldwin. He is going to be MY choice.
    He is saying NO to ILLEGALS, closing the borders, and no more welfare, wonder if that measn cutting off these people when he gets into office and ending their free things also.
    I believe that it does. More importantly, he supports SEALING the border immediately with regular military, as well as immediate construction of the double layer fence. He is also in favor of going after employers of illegals, punishing transgressors to the full extent of the law. This is HUGE in my book, and something I look for in a candidate. I have a very strict litmus test for presidential candidates, and Baldwin passes it.

yeah I have heard that I am going to read more on him. We ( I ) need someone who will look out for my fellow AMERICANS. And no more of this garbage that is going around. mcshame says he will secure the borders but, he has been doing a fair share, of showing off his back flips and his U turns. He is with bushie and they both want to keep the borders open. I believe that if mcshame gets into the house, or any of the 3 peas, they WILL DISTORY AMERICA, MY AMERICA. I am sooooo sick of it all, its a SHAME and these people need to be put behind BARS. But, their day will come. The more I look into Baldwin, it sounds better everyday.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

April

Re: ~CONCLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by April
    No one knows where Bob Barr stands on illegal alien issues because if we are sure, EVERYONE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE. So, We should wait. That is a good news for me.

Not knowing where he stands on illegal immigration is a bad thing, it means he is either keeping his agenda in the dark or is waffling on it.
    He is keeping things unclear for a reason.
    False. We know not everyone is on the same page with Ron Paul. Is that mean Paul is waffling? So far, I see all the speculations, but I am still waiting for unquestionable proof where Barr stands for amnesty. Statements like "Sounds like he supports pathway amnesty" is one's interpretation.
    What it means is he is not making it CLEAR to the American people where he stands on illegal immigration so ALL of us are trying to fill in the blanks, that is NOT GOOD. Men like Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter along with a few others made it VERY clear where they stand, therefore the American people knew and understood their positions without having to break down everything repeatedly. If Barr has not made it clear where he stands he could VERY well be waffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Barr supports a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. There is a thread on his position regarding illegal immigration and border security around here (ALIPAC) somewhere.
    Well there goes my vote,mickey mouse is looking better every day.

Do you think that main stream America is really ready for a third party candidate ?

Maybe if we had a viable person running.
    It aggravates me to see so many third party options. We desperately need 1 or maybe 2 (one right, one left) more party choices, but having so many fractures the challenge. The Constitution Party had a much better chance at recruiting Libertarians and Republicans than the Libertarians have of converting Republicans and CP members. Immigration is a deal breaker for us, but the LPers are split on it.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123