Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JJ

Bomb Threat Dequeen, AR.

Two De Queen teenagers found out the hard way that making a bomb threat is no laughing matter.

According to the De Queen Police Department, Officer Gary Cunningham responded to a teacher’s request for a school resource officer. Cunningham was advised by the teacher that two students had made a bomb threat. The two students were taken into custody and transported to the De Queen Police Department.

The prosecutor’s office was called and the decision was made to charge the two teenagers as adults. The students were identified as 17 year old Mario Hernandez and 16 year old Salvador Vizueth both of De Queen. It was then discovered that both were illegal aliens and I.C.E was called. I.C.E. has placed a hold on the two suspects. They are currently being held in the Sevier County Jail on a $10,000 bond. 5-17-07

I am sure they will be out shortly as we all know illegal aliens have more privileges and importance than us born in the U.S. Americans.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

JJ
    we must have verification.
    Have a LINK to a press piece?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I caught alittle of this on the news today, the school was on lock down, but nothing said about them being illegal!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JJ

Dequeen Police Dept.

You will have to contact the DeQueen Police 870-642-2213
    They don't use computers here and the newspaper shut down to once a week.

JJ