Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOMBARD POLITICO/CNN WITH IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS !!!

I would like to propose the initiation of an URGENT FOCUS CAMPAIGN in an attempt to force the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates to address the illegal immigration issue IN DEPTH during the January 30/31 debates by the following actions:

Visit the Politico website at: http://dyn.politico.com/debate/

Register

Under "Submit your questions for the candidates", click on "Democratic" or "Republican."

Submit your question.

Then, return to "Submit your questions for the candidates."

Click on "Vote for Questions Now".

Click on Democratic or Republican candidate.

Locate immigration questions under "TOPIC", REVIEW THEM (CAUTION: Some are PRO-illegal immigration), and submit your vote for those you support.

Note:

Be sure to save copies of all your questions and submit them over and over again from time to time with subtle modifications.

If your question also relates to the economy, social issues, health care, etc., you might want to list it under those topics as well. Since the economy and health care are currently such HOT TOPICS, you can bet your bottom dollar that the media/debate sponsors will focus on them!

If we all submit a similar question in mass quantities, maybe that will increase the chances of being selected and Politico/CNN will finally address this issue in depth!

I totally agree on this and it should be DEMANDED from the American public. The democrats are always given a pass about crucial issues while in the republican debates it is always required but in a soft light.

I want the hard issues addressed AND questioned in the same format with the dems and reps!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Good Idea. Ask the candidates if they are going to enforce our laws or propose comprehensive immigraiton reform to allow the law breakers to stay?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would be a great opportunity Dixie and carolinamtnwoman. I would like to know why the Democratic Party is ignoring the American people- those who vote Democrat generally - who want their borders secure, the fence built and the laws enforced. Do the laws of America have no meaning? Why are they not fighting to protect the low and middle class jobs and wages of Americans that have been lost to the influx of millions of illegal aliens (high school students, seniors, low skilled and less educated Americans). Why are they aligned with big business and special interests?

On the Republican question, if they ask a specific candidate a question, Mike Huckabee should be asked if he does not wish to punish the children of illegal aliens, who will care for them? Does he want to separate families or have a backdoor amnesty through these children for the millions of illegal aliens currently here; and then there are those illegal aliens whom they would sponsor. Would he separate the families or do the right thing and tell them they need to find their way home (as a family).

What message does it give the American people when John McCain has Juan Hernandez as a volunteer campaign person? Can we take anything McCain says serious with an advisor who wants to see Mexico and the United States united regionally and who tells the citizens of Mexico to think of Mexico first. He dismisses the border fence totally and wants the free flow of goods and people. He was in the administration of Vicente Fox who wants a North American Union and the joint currency of the amero. Mr. McCain, you have Lindsey Graham and Mel Martinez and other open borders, amnesty supporters. This speaks volumes.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a good tactic. I'm tired of waiting for someone to address that giant elephant in the room.

Banned
    Its amazing how many pro amnesty people are working with
    and supporting McCain

But this is not getting out , As some of you know , I'm watching
    news and checking sources and stories sometimes
    15 hours a day , So far not a peep about this

I also noticed they run about 48 hours behind sometimes so
    hopefully this will hit the news big time on Monday

This is the info that would bury McCain and I can see why the
    msm doesn't want it out there though , McCain is their choice

Ok....I went thru 120 pages of questions....I am tired
    Come on guys....keep up with a "Grandma"
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I asked, Do you see the connection of the illegal immigration problem with the economy? They will talk of the economy but not illegal immigration.

Has anyone noticed how in the MSM, if anyone brings up illegal immirgration someone cuts them off and avoids the subject, Anderson Cooper just did it to Jeff Toobin and I have seen them do this on alot of shows and several times on c-span, a caller will ask an immigration question, when they hang up the host asks the guest a different question.

We are going to have to get all over these news stations to start talking about it and also talk radio. If we don't get it out in the fore front we are going to be in trouble.

I think they are trying to give Caldron what he wants!!! cool it down in the debates

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    "Lou Dobbs for president campaign" need help here to!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-99798.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please post a question, don't let illegal immigration take a back seat to those other topics.

Dixie

1) Do you, or will you support the SPP Agreement, and/or the formation of a north American union?

2) Will you protect states rights and the Bill of Rights, as outlined in the Constitution from any foreign entities such as the United Nations as well as the Constitution itself?

3) Will you seek legalization for ANY illegal aliens, of which is defined as one who has entered without a passport or any LEGAL means to gain access into this country?

4) Will you protect and secure our national soverignty as well as our borders, no matter to what extent actions must be executed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast