Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boo Hoo Hoo! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Best acting illegal alien invader of 2010 award goes to....

Nicky Diaz!

I say we put Nicky Diaz and Meg Whitman in jail together for numerous violations of American immigration and labor laws.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/polit ... 20663.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL well what about the homeless, the starving Americans who can't find work in this Country.....feel sorry for her...I hope she gets deported with Megs Millions...

Kathyet

Re: Boo Hoo Hoo! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Best acting illegal alien invader of 2010 award goes to....

Nicky Diaz!

W
    Emmy for Comedy or Drama?

BOTH!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just saw the video. Thought the illegal would be talking about phoney beatings or sexual abuse etc. SHE GOT FIRED. Greedy Gloria is really scraping the bottem of the barrel here. I got fired a couple of times and no my ex-bosses did not mail me roses afterwords. Do I get a lawsuit? Now illegals are going on nation t.v. BRAGGING about being illegal. OH please let this backfire on her and she gets deported.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Just saw the video. Thought the illegal would be talking about phoney beatings or sexual abuse etc. SHE GOT FIRED. Greedy Gloria is really scraping the bottem of the barrel here. I got fired a couple of times and no my ex-bosses did not mail me roses afterwords. Do I get a lawsuit? Now illegals are going on nation t.v. BRAGGING about being illegal. OH please let this backfire on her and she gets deported.
    DEPORTED?

Are kidding

She will get a million dollar settlement from meg
    She will get a hardship and abuse visa and green card

Talk about hitting the jackpot

Gloria Allred is going after whitman for knowingly hiring an illegal. Wow, liberals going pro-enforcement! I never thought that day would come.
    This whole ordeal is bringing the issue of illegal immigration into the mainstream. Perfect time to make E-verify mandatory, and to continue to send more no-match letters.

By what Allred is saying, a no-match letter clearly indicates that a person is illegal. Lets see Democrats and open border zealots deny this.

Banned
    NO NO. The illegal will get deported and Allred will be disbarred for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Banned
    "and to continue to send more no-match letters. "

Bennie Thompson , the dem in charge of this has pretty much ground these to a trickle , if that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    NO NO. The illegal will get deported and Allred will be disbarred for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
    Only in the real world

We live in the twilight zone
    now

Nope , hardship visas all around and a huge (go away) settlement from Meg

Wanna Bet?

Nicky Diaz says, "I believe in people, and I believe that people deserve a chance."

THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT DEMANDING THIS IN MEXICO?!?!?!?!?!?

She tearfully expressed that in Mexico she and her husband had no job, no home, no chance.

SOUNDS LIKE A MEXICAN PROBLEM TO ME!!!!!

Why not take all of this resentment and anger for unfair treatment to the SOURCE of the problem in MEXICO CITY?!?!?!???

We have plenty of problems of our own.....Why should I care about one person losing their job, who is not even allowed to be here when 12.5% of this state is out of work???

Hopefully ths means one less legal Caifornian out of work!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast