Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

boo hoo IA can't get a college loan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXgOSpSiVgA

Get out your hankies, this IA can't get financial aid for college.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I think I'll make a film about American citizens that can't get a college loan. Think anyone will break out the tissues for citizens?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She should be deported. They know she is illegal.
    No, she should not get student loans. Those are for legal students. She can go back to Mexico and get a free education. They have some great colleges. But Americans can not go there.
    4.09 GPA? I thought a 4.0 was the top.
    When I hear illegals say they were trying to get away from Mexico because of the violence I think about all the Americans doing the same thing. The fighting and killing are here now also. How many Americans are moving and trying to find a safer place to live and raise their families? But that doesn't give us the right to go to another country illegally. The Mexicans need to do what we need to do. Clean up the mess. Go after all the cartels and gangs. We can't run from things like this, we need to fight and make it better.

They probably have a weighted grading system where 5.0 would be the top. In our high school if you take a honors class an A+ would be a 5.0 but if you take a regular class the A+ would be a 4.0. The honors classes are much more challenging than a regular class and they also have more requirements.

Go back to good old Mexico and ask Presidente Calderone for a college loan. Let Mexico take care of Mexicans.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Thank you Mayday, I didn't know that. Geez, they must be really smart. They shouldn't have any trouble at all getting comfy in their own country with their own language then.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    She should be deported. They know she is illegal.
    No, she should not get student loans. Those are for legal students. She can go back to Mexico and get a free education. They have some great colleges. But Americans can not go there.
    When I hear illegals say they were trying to get away from Mexico because of the violence I think about all the Americans doing the same thing. The fighting and killing are here now also. How many Americans are moving and trying to find a safer place to live and raise their families? But that doesn't give us the right to go to another country illegally. The Mexicans need to do what we need to do. Clean up the mess. Go after all the cartels and gangs. We can't run from things like this, we need to fight and make it better.
    I moved here because I let my mother tell me there were jobs here and talk me into moving here to the Phoenix area. What a huge mistake that was, I applied to hundreds of Medical Assistant jobs here and I couldn't even so much as get an interview. Even in the Detroit area I was able to get a couple of interviews though they did not hire me. Now the economy back in Detroit is improving while the economy here continues on a downward spiral.

All of the medical offices here want people who speak Spanish and they are run by 2nd generation Mexicans. Because of these reasons, my family and I are having to give up and vacate this area and move back to my home state of Michigan next year where I will be continuing my education in nursing at NMU. I can't wait to get out of this hell, we are going to the upper peninsula of Michigan this time where there are even less illegals than there are in the lower peninsula.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

she In our country Illegal immigrant & you say she work her ass off well so do we & I can not get a any help who the hell is she tell her to go back to Mexico & get a loan , No more Hand out. we Had it I don't feel sorry for any Of you at all go the hell Back Home Obama will not be by your side . to help any more we American Had it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)