Like Tree5Likes

Thread: BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers

BOOM! Dan Bongino serves the GOP establishment with divorce papers

Posted by The Right Scoop on December 12th, 2013

Dan Bongino just wrote this open letter and I second it:https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino...70403906385708

An open letter to the establishment GOP.

I am serving you with divorce papers. For those who are unaware of what happened, the establishment wing of the Party has openly declared war on the grassroots.

For those who say this fight is hurting the Republican “brand” I reply; it is those on both sides of the aisle who have betrayed their principles in the name of Party, that have destroyed their “brands”.

As for the GOP, we used to stand for something; a lean, effective government, vibrant and robust individual liberty, and a passionate defense of the value of hard work and a commensurate respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them. Where do you stand now? I know where the grassroots does.

This is our Party and we will demonstrate to the people we hope to represent that there is a group of people out there who refuse to be part of any “managed decline”. We will only be part of a spectacular American resurrection.

America’s best days are ahead and you and your fellow insiders and cronyists and “Party before country” loyalists, on both sides of the aisle, can bathe in your titles and power now but understand that I, and many others, have dedicated our lives to draining the dirty water from the bathtub.

Consider yourself served.

http://therightscoop.com/boom-dan-bo...ivorce-papers/

Ahem brother, want freedom change the GOP or build another party, the liberals are destroying America and conservatives need a strong party to save our country currently the GOP hierarchy is working against us.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Republican firebrand files 'divorce papers' on GOP insiders

Mr. Boehner ... Mr. Ryan ... Consider yourselves served.

Here's one conservative Republican who's tired of your verbal abuse and your constant flirting with the Democrat agenda.

This marriage CANNOT be saved ...
    WND EXCLUSIVE

GOP INSIDERS, 'CONSIDER YOURSELF SERVED'

Republican firebrand files 'divorce papers' against establishment

Published: 2 hours ago

Dan Bongino with President Obama

As a former Secret Service agent, Republican Dan Bongino has seen enough insider politics to make him sick – and now he’s warning the GOP establishment he won’t put up with it anymore.

The Republican candidate for Maryland’s 6th congressional seat and author of the New York Times bestselling book “Life Inside the Bubble,” Bongino penned a fiery Facebook message that savaged leaders like House Budget Chair Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., and Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, for first pushing through a controversial budget deal that alienated many grassroots Republicans and then belittling conservatives for opposing the proposed measure.
    Bongino told the GOP establishment in his message: “I am serving you with divorce papers.”
    He believes the comments Boehner made yesterday in relation to opposition to the budget deal amount to a declaration of war upon the conservative grassroots.
    The speaker of the House had this to say about conservative groups that oppose the deal: “Frankly I think they’re misleading their followers. I think they’re pushing our members in places they don’t want to be, and frankly, I just think they’ve lost all credibility.”
    To that, Bongino did not mince his words on his opinion of the establishment and their treatment of conservatives.
    “For those who say this fight is hurting the Republican ‘brand,’ I reply: It is those on both sides of the aisle who have betrayed their principles in the name of party, that have destroyed their ‘brands,’” Bongino railed.
    “As for the GOP, we used to stand for something; a lean, effective government, vibrant and robust individual liberty, and a passionate defense of the value of hard work and a commensurate respect for your wages by consistently fighting for your right to keep more of them,” Bongino added. “Where do you stand now? I know where the grassroots does.”
    The WND Superstore has Dan Bongino’s fascinating insider story, “Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All.”
    Bongino concluded with a strong takedown of the mentality that, in his opinion, motivates GOP leaders.
    “America’s best days are ahead, and you and your fellow insiders and cronyists and ‘party before country’ loyalists, on both sides of the aisle, can bathe in your titles and power now, but understand that I, and many others, have dedicated our lives to draining the dirty water from the bathtub. Consider yourself served,” Bongino declared.
    Published by WND Books, “Life Inside the Bubble” tells the story of Bongino’s experiences inside the Washington, D.C., “matrix” – including within the inner sanctum of the White House – and shows readers why a government filled with some very dedicated people nevertheless continues to make tragic and perhaps fatal mistakes.
    Bongino’s book has been endorsed by several commentators and public figures that includes Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Allen West.
    Bongino began his career in law enforcement with the New York Police Department in 1995. He joined the ranks of the Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent where he was assigned to investigate financial crimes. In 2006, he entered into duty with the elite Presidential Protective Division in the administration of President George W. Bush and remained on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama. He resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a U.S. Senate seat in Maryland.
    Though once a stone silent member of the Secret Service, Bongino is now speaking out and apparently holding nothing back.

Watch the trailer for Bongino’s book here:

Video at the Page Link:

See Bongino talk about his solutions:

Video at the Page Link:

Hear him discuss “Life Inside the Bubble”:

Video at the Page Link:

Get Dan Bongino’s “Life Inside the Bubble.”

Media wishing to interview Dan Bongino contact us here.

ARE PAUL RYAN'S NATIONAL POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS FINISHED?

• No, his plan may not be perfect, but it's a refreshing step in the right direction
    • No, his future on Capitol Hill has never looked brighter
    • No, he's a voice of reason in an otherwise irrational and divided party
    • No, the national media will portray him much better now that he's sold out conservatives
    • Yes, conservatives are finally seeing that they cannot trust him
    • Yes, this sorry excuse for a 'budget' will be his undoing
    • Yes, there's no way he'll be able to win a Republican primary
    • Yes, he's toast
    • ​Other

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/gop-insid...urself-served/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 12-13-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    ARE PAUL RYAN'S NATIONAL POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS FINISHED?

• No, his plan may not be perfect, but it's a refreshing step in the right direction (23%, 5 Votes)
    • Yes, conservatives are finally seeing that they cannot trust him (23%, 5 Votes)
    • Yes, this sorry excuse for a 'budget' will be his undoing (23%, 5 Votes)
    • Yes, he's toast (14%, 3 Votes)
    • Yes, there's no way he'll be able to win a Republican primary (9%, 2 Votes)
    • No, he's a voice of reason in an otherwise irrational and divided party (5%, 1 Votes)
    • No, the national media will portray him much better now that he's sold out conservatives (5%, 1 Votes)
    • No, his future on Capitol Hill has never looked brighter (0%, 0 Votes)
    • Other (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 22

Vote

http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/gop-insid...urself-served/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)