Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BOOM! Patriot’s QB Tom Brady and Coach Belichick ENDORSE TRUMP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOOM! Patriot’s QB Tom Brady and Coach Belichick ENDORSE TRUMP

Jim Hoft Nov 7th, 2016 8:21 pm

TRUMP GREETS THE MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE CROWD WITH OUTSTANDING NEWS!

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady and Coach Bill Belichick endorse Donald Trump.

Trump made the announcement on Monday at his Manchester, New Hampshire rally!

A “Make America Great Again” Trump hat was spotted in Tom Brady’s locker last year in September.

Tom Brady says Donald Trump is, “Just above my jockstraps.”

Tom Brady endorses Donald Trump

Tonight Donald Trump told the New Hampshire crowd Tom Brady called to say he voted Trump. Then Donald Trump read an endorsement from Bill Belichick to the crowd.

The packed arena went nuts!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...e-trump-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Tom Brady and Coach Belichick!!! Thank you very very much!!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tom Brady, a Picture of the Shy Trump Voter, Faces a QB Enjoying Better PR in SF on S

Tom Brady, a Picture of the Shy Trump Voter, Faces a QB Enjoying Better PR in SF on Sunday

by DANIEL J. FLYNN
    14 Nov 2016

If you want a picture of the elusive “shy Trump voter,” turn on your television this Sunday afternoon. He plays quarterback for the New England Patriots.

“I’m not talking politics anymore guys,” Brady told WEEI’s Kirk and Callahan on Monday morning. “I’m just not. I’ve got other things to worry about.”

Like how to beat a quarterback on the field on Sunday who beats him in public relations all season. Brady’s New England Patriots opened up as a 14-point road favorite over Colin Kaepernick’s San Francisco 49ers. But the betting favorite and the media favorite don’t always align.

Journalists put Colin Kaepernick on the cover of Time magazine after he took a stand by kneeling for the national anthem. They put Tom Brady under a microscope after he voted for Donald Trump.

Ever since Donald Trump revealed Tom Brady’s hardly surprising vote for him the quarterback’s Facebook page comments took a negative turn, the supermodel side of his bed turned cold, and liberal jock journalists suddenly treat him the way Terrell Suggs does. One Bleacher Report scribe described it as “impossible to look at him or support him in the same way ever again” in light of his Trump support.

Kaepernick, on the other hand, won praise from the president for “exercising his constitutional right.” The outgoing commander-in-chief opined from abroad, “I think he cares about some real, legitimate issues that have to be talked about. If nothing else, he’s generated more conversation about issues that have to be talked about.” Kaepernick’s jersey quickly surpassed Brady’s in sales and became the league’s bestseller. The sports page now reads as a love letters section for Kaepernick.

Disrespecting the national anthem wins commendation. Voting for the candidate who wins the presidency wins condemnation. That’s the upside-down world that is sports journalism.

“I just don’t want to get into it, I really don’t,” the shy Trump voter told Kirk and Callahan after promising a week ago to reveal his vote on Monday’s show. “There’s nothing positive that comes of it. There’s just so much negativity over the last week. I’m a positive person and I just want to keep things positive.”

Life would be so much easier for Tom Brady if he were Colin Kaepernick. He could lose all of his starts, not cast a ballot in the election as he protests its results, and kneel during the national anthem and tastemakers would still fawn over him. When you support the all right causes you can do no wrong.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016...ing-better-pr/