Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While at Glenn Spencer's Ranch he showed us a pic taken from his plane of the tunnel prior to being bombed. In the parking lot of the building housing the tunnel were semi trucks. No doubt used to transport illegals and drugs. Sitting directly across from the Tunnel building is a border agent office and crossing. Glenn has equipment capable of reading liscense plates of trucks. One can only wonder why our Govt. does not use the same technology for this purpose!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

"Four armed intruders forced their way into the Tucson home of a U.S. Border Patrol agent Sunday morning, fired shots and left after the agent returned fire.
    These were four armed assassins and the FBI should be invovled in the investigation. Thankfully the attempt failed.

Border agents need border patrol dogs to help ensure their safety at work and home.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From 'Last Man Standing'

I am sitting here 600 feet from Mehico, with 4 dogs and a 5 strand barbed wire fence separating me from the invaders !!!

Told you I would go Alipac !!!
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Hello and Welcome -

[/b]I am sitting here 600 feet from Mehico, with 4 dogs and a 5 strand barbed wire fence separating me from the invaders !!!

By choice?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: From 'Last Man Standing'

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaPatriot
    I am sitting here 600 feet from Mehico, with 4 dogs and a 5 strand barbed wire fence separating me from the invaders !!!

Welcome to Alipac, ArizonaPatriot! It's a dirty shame it has come to this.

Welcome, ArizonaPatroit!

When's the last time you had a good nights sleep?

DEFINETELY was NOT last nite

I spent a week at the muster in Benson, and when that was over, went over to my curent locale for a few days... I am on a ranch and in no real danger accoding to the person here because they DONT want violence hee... Afraid the govt WILL close down the border, at least in my curent location

Dinner time !!! BBL
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Welcome, ArizonaPatriot.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Thank you and all others for helping/volunteering to guard the border!!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Welcome ArizonaPatriot.

It's good to have you here to help stand up to the lawlessness.

The story in this thread makes me want to cry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast