Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Border Agents Quitting Over Catch and Release of Known Gang Members

Border Agents Quitting Over Catch and Release of Known Gang Members

Desperate agents' pleas for help ignored, as DHS bankrolls invasion

Image Credits: KRGV
    by Adan Salazar | Infowars.com | June 19, 2014

Customs and Border Protection agents are quitting the agency in protest of the practice of releasing minors from detention known to be gang members, a South Texas news outlet reports.

Regardless of whether the minors are inked with gang-affiliated tattoos, and regardless of whether they admit to agents that they are actual gang members, so long as they have no US criminal record, CBP agents are being forced to release them onto the streets of America, a Border Patrol union representative says.
    “They are confirmed either by tattoos or by self admission,” the vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307in the Rio Grande Valley, Chris Cabrera, told KRGV. “But since they have no criminal record in the United States, and they happen to be minors, they’re reunited with their family in the U.S.”
    Many of the gang members, as Infowars exposed, are also being fed, housed and provided bus tickets and vouchers to other parts of the country by the very same agency.
    Cabrera says the practice of releasing gang members, in addition to being unable to adequately deal with the overwhelming flood of immigrants crossing into the Rio Grande Valley, is testing the morale of agents, many of whom are “already looking for other jobs,” according to KRGV.

“We all know that if you arrest and release, then the arrest is meaningless,” Cabrera said, echoing sentiments expressed by an ICE agent earlier in the week to Infowars.
    “We can put as many people as we want on the border, but if we’re gonna catch them, hook them up and then release them, then what good is it gonna do?” the ICE agent, whose name was withheld to protect his identity, told us.

Some of the minors tell agents they’re fleeing their home countries to escape the out-of-control violence there. Cabrera notes it is difficult to discern whether the minors are truthful, but says he believes many of them have been coached.
    “You ask them their name and where they’re from, they say that there is violence in my home country and they’ll kill me if you return me,” Cabrera stated. “I do believe there is violence in their home country, but I also believe that a lot of them have been coached.”
    Cabrera also admits that a number of gang members have been released in South Texas. “We’ve seen a few. Not too many, but we’ve seen a few in the Rio Grande Valley,” he says.
    Previously, Cabrera had told the National Review agents were encountering Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) members, a violent gang spanning from Central America up through Canada, whose initiation rituals include committing violent acts against innocents, including rape and even murder.
    As we reported last week, agents are perturbed that the Obama administration is, in effect, granting “de facto amnesty,” with one agent writing to Infowars, stating that many of those escaping detention “are convicted felons, aliens from special interest countries, and other high risk individuals.”
    “The President and the Secretary of Homeland Security will ignore this issue as long as possible in order to let as many illegal aliens gain entry into the United States,” the agent wrote in a letter to us.
    Other former Border Patrol agents have also accused the Obama administration of deliberately aiding the invasion of illegal immigrants.
    “This is not a humanitarian crisis. It is a predictable, orchestrated and contrived assault on the compassionate side of Americans by her political leaders that knowingly puts minor illegal alien children at risk for purely political purposes,” the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers said in a statement earlier this month.

http://www.infowars.com/border-agent...-gang-members/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The worst part is that nearly all of Congress aids and abets the presidential crimes, I cannot get that to balance with my H.S. education. What that does is demonstrate that college educations are not good for America herself! It hurts to say, but that is what experience is teaching those of us that got great high school educations!

I complained to my son's Superintendent about putting him on calculators in the fourth grade instead continuing to teach him mathematics. I was given no consideration. I wish I'd forced th school board to fire the superintendent. Computerized education does not seem to be advancing America and her virtues.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)