Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Fence Plans Were All About Amnesty

A Study in Deception: Border Fence Plans Were All About Amnesty
    Sunday, 16 January 2011 15:05 Glenn Spencer -- American Patrol Report

In February of 2007 I attended a conference on the Secure Border Initiative held in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Speaking from the floor, I asked a group of panelists why this virtual fence system design wasn't taking into consideration the Secure Fence Act of 2006.

It seemed to me that if a double-layered fence were built on the border, what need would there be for an electronic fence? The panelists were unable to answer the question.

bushsigns2Some years later I arrived at the answer independently: The virtual fence was never intended to work together with the real fence because George W. Bush never intended to build the real fence. And, for that matter, the virtual fence system itself was never designed to work.

The entire fence story, virtual and real, was conjured up to convince the American people that Congress could move ahead with amnesty legislation, knowing with full confidence that the border would be secured.

In the final minutes of the amnesty debate, however, Senator Dole pointed out that only two miles of the 700-mile double-layered fence had been built. This helped defeat the legislation.

With amnesty dead, the Bush Administration was in a pickle -- they were stuck with a fence they never intended to build. To solve that problem they got Texas Senator Hutchinson to sneak in a last minute amendment to kill it.

The recent demise of the virtual fence is the final chapter in a sordid story of deception and dishonesty -- a story that cost American taxpayers one billion dollars and set off the Mexican drug war.

American Border Patrol

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011011612 ... dium=email
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Where the hell are the watchdogs?"
    http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/4499994/wh ... t_id=87937
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why are we not building an Israeli-type fence? It works for Israel, it'll work for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Well the idea of a fence system is viable but not a virtual on. We need hard steel and concrets with razor wire and yes use dogs along with boots on the ground and eye in the sky. I like the double fence idea with lots of razor wire top and bottom. If they get through or over the fence at least they will be easy to identify...they will be the ones with the sliced skin and blood trail. No need to profile.

PLEASE EVERYONE FORWARD THIS ARTICLE TO BOEHNER, STEVE KING, ET AL... I'M SURE THEY'D LOVE TO INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fence needs electricity going through it too.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized
    PLEASE EVERYONE FORWARD THIS ARTICLE TO BOEHNER, STEVE KING, ET AL... I'M SURE THEY'D LOVE TO INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Yeah just to let them know, we know!"

Banned
    bottom line people , and you know it as well as I do

This country could shut down that border in about 2 days

they refuse to do it period

We put a man on the moon , We can sure as hell build a fence on that border and defend it.

We could also round up and deport every illegal in this country in less then 2 years

Our problem is the progressive liberals and always has been.

From the aclu to the Splc
    That is our main problem

Banned
    Keep in mind that in the beginning , the aclu was not a bad thing

Where they went wrong was when they thought that they had to protect illegal aliens. The a stands for American , not mexican, or any other countries problems

Banned
    What we need is a new program..kinda like the adopt-a-road. How about adopt a fence? Companies and individuals come together and do a real fence that will do the job. It will a statement that we are serious. Heck I would put time in and help put the thing up and contribute to the materials. We could put our signs on it.."this portion of the fence compliments of...." Make them know its the American Public getting in their faces. Use razor wire and advertise close shaves. and for those who managed to somehow get through..well there is always the sign to enroll in OBAMACARE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast