Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol NOW RECRUITING 15,000 APPLICANTS

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/featured_emp ... rticle.asp

Career Opportunities

NOW RECRUITING 15,000 APPLICANTS

January 9 - February 21, 2006
    GS-1896-5/7 Border Patrol Agents

To learn more about these and other career opportunities with CBP, and how to apply for them, visit www.cbp.gov today, click on Careers at the top of the screen, and then look at the center of the screen for these occupations.

Work assignments are in the southwest. Can't be over 37 years old or afraid of being hit by rocks. Minimum starting pay $34,966

Great News!! But I think they are only going to hire about 500. Several months ago they had another one of these and we were all excited until we found out that they take about 30 applications per actual job position.

At $35,000 a year starting salary that is about $17 an hour. That's less than what I had figured for our WALL OF AMERICANS at $20 an hour or $40,000 a year.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, not a bad wage to start with.
    And ÃÂ*'m younger than 37.
    Will go back to the US this year, to Oakland, Ca.
    The southern border is pretty close to Oakland only 8 hours by car.
    but California has a fence already, don't know if many illegal aliens cross that border. more people cross the border with Az. that's way out of Oakland. No, i'm not afraid of rocks. as I live in amsterdam and attend a soccer match so now and then, i know how it feels to be attacked by other team's 'fans' especially whne ajax plays an away match in rotterdam.

California remains the largest port of entry for illegals unless I'm mistaken. Anyone have any data on that for returning_resident?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also, I think 37 is waaay to young of a cut off point for Border Patrol. I mean we have people in Iraq in their 40's.

How old is Chertoff? He's gettin' up there.

How old is BusheyBoy? He's gettin' waaaay up there.

How old is Cheniac? He's waaaaay up there. Got a bad foot too.

If the Commander-in-Chief, the Vice Commander-inChief and the Secretary of Homeland Security can be waaaay up there, I don't see any reason to put our Borders in the hands of only the young.

What are they trying to do save on health insurance?

What is this?

Maybe we need a new approach. Maybe they are figuring general fitness is required to chase, to carry, to deliver babies? We do not need to chase, we do not need to carry and we do not need to deliver babies. The objective of Border Patrol should be not to chase them down AFTER they are in--but to prevent their entry...that would reduce the general fitness requirement. Stand, Shout, Shoot.

Simple.

Also, I think 37 is waaay to young of a cut off point for Border Patrol. I mean we have people in Iraq in their 40's.
    We also have 19 year old marines in Iraq, so why can't they be helping the border patrol ? I'm 28 and feel fit enough to guard our Southern border.

California remains the largest port of entry for illegals unless I'm mistaken. Anyone have any data on that for returning_resident?
    California already has a wall which is pretty high, i think. California is the preferred destination for illegal aliens, but that's because LA is a safe haven to them. but according to TIME, most illegal aliens cross the border through the Arizona dessert.

California already has a wall which is pretty high, i think. California is the preferred destination for illegal aliens, but that's because LA is a safe haven to them. but according to TIME, most illegal aliens cross the border through the Arizona dessert
    You think California has a wall? You plan to move to Oakland Ca when you return?
    wow- what's wrong with this picture ??

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    California already has a wall which is pretty high, i think. California is the preferred destination for illegal aliens, but that's because LA is a safe haven to them. but according to TIME, most illegal aliens cross the border through the Arizona dessert
    You think California has a wall? You plan to move to Oakland Ca when you return?
    wow- what's wrong with this picture ??
    are you kidding me ?? everyone knows that there is a wall between san diego and tijana

See : http://www.usborderpatrol.com/borderframe1301.htm

No I didnt know there was a wall in southren california- because if there is one - it is completely ineffective--

Which proves again the need for a human WALL OF AMERICANS...20 per mile to guard every mile of the US Border with Mexico until such time, if ever, this illegal entry of people and goods is stopped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast