Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    No I didnt know there was a wall in southren california- because if there is one - it is completely ineffective--
    Just look it up on the internet or visit the San diego - Mexican border and you'll see the wall. I haven't seen it yet, as I've never been at the border, but I do believe it's a fact that the wall is there. There are so many illegal aliens in california, because they cross the border with arizona first and than head to LA, as it's a safe haven there. and there mayor will protect them.

You guys must have missed the video a few weeks ago. Four, maybe 5, males and 1 very obviously pregnant woman went right over the "wall".

CIO, does it mention: Bullet proof vests provided; will not stop rifle bullets. This could be a slight drawback.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I THOUGHT I remembered an ad just like this a few months ago. What are they trying to accomplish??? Make us THINK they are actually DOING SOMETHING??? Michael Chertoff must be "on the job"!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I THOUGHT I remembered an ad just like this a few months ago. What are they trying to accomplish??? Make us THINK they are actually DOING SOMETHING??? Michael Chertoff must be "on the job"!
    You thought right Bootsie, there was an add just like this. I think in September.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    You guys must have missed the video a few weeks ago. Four, maybe 5, males and 1 very obviously pregnant woman went right over the "wall".

CIO, does it mention: Bullet proof vests provided; will not stop rifle bullets. This could be a slight drawback.
    What ?? A pregnant lady went over the wall.
    i thought it was a high wall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12