Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Anyone who support any variation of amnesty will not get my support, period. I must admit, legalization with an asterisk is a new one on me.
    Oh but it is not amnesty. They get to have a 'card' instead, saying they can stay here legally for the rest of their lives, so that's not amnesty.

Then, according to Ron Paul, after the illegal aliens can no longer receive welfare, we will just open up our border to the world and make absolutely, positively, without a doubt, sure, that the millions who come here will be completely vetted. It will probably take at least a couple of days to vet them before they become citizens....ah....I mean legal 'card' holders, because they will have to have a complete background check from the country from which they arrive. And of course we know that the names they give us will all be legit.

Ron Paul's whole amnesty*, open border plan is simply deadly. How dumb does he think we are.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

GoodOleDays wrote:

Ron Paul's whole amnesty*, open border plan is simply deadly. How dumb does he think we are.
    Yeah, I sort of resent the fact that so many politicians these days think their constituents are complete idiots. We are idiots for voting them into office but we're not complete idiots!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12