Thread: Boundary Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Boundary Issues

I am SURE all members of ALIPAC, plus, have noticed that the illegal aliens have boundary issues. This is the main thread in my little story.

Twice this week we have had the illegal aliens in our complex come into our private backyard and take things (and this is not the ONLY times, this has been an issue since we have lived here).

On Wednesday, I wanted to mow our little patch of grass in the back. We have a push mower, and it is a good one. We leave it near our patio, as we have no shed in which to store it, or anything else in. I went out, looked around, and no mower. Called on my son to see if he knew, he looked and sure enough, it was gone.

He immediately went looking within our complex, found it in the same dang backyard he has found it in two other times. He walked away with it. We mowed our lawn.

Now today, my husband and son went to take my mothers car back to her, while my daughter and I stayed behind. I showered while she was in her room playing with our new kitten. The curtains were closed in the front, but in back, our kitchen door was open for fresh air. Right next to our kitchen door we have a bag of returnable cans (Oregon's bottle bill, they are worth money) hanging on a hook.

My husband and son returned while I was in the shower, and my son went immediately to the sliding glass door which is adjacent to the kitchen door. He was petting our older cat on our picnic table, looked over towards the kitchen door and there was our next door illegal neighbor lady, digging through our bag of cans!!! She looked at him and smiled innocently and said something in Spanish and walked away with a can in her hand. I do not think just one can was her goal, however she had been seen.

Many times we have looked at our sliding glass door and realized there are children staring in at us (telling them to go away is not helpful, they do not speak enough English!), also they do this at the front window (our private driveway and our private front yard, both have to be crossed in order to do this, as well as the backyard.

We have surmised this in our household, if it is not heavily fenced off, locked in, bolted down, it will be looked into or taken when these people are around, it is a given.

We're talking to the new landlord, asking for a fence on both sides, and in the front.

I know I am not the only one who has encountered this problem. What about you all?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    On things like the mower I would call the cops. And it would be great if while the cops are there you locate the thing. I wouldn't move it and then call the cops because it would destroy your already limited evidence.

I don't think you can really do much about the cans besides yelling at them (be careful what you say, you don't need to get arrested for some kind of "racial harassment").

If illegals (or anyone) was coming into my yard stealing mowers they would WISH that I would call the cops . But then again you don't want to get knifed and/or shot as illegals tend to do those types of things.

If I were you I'd try to find a new place. From things you've said before (possible meth labs and all) it doesn't sound like a safe place for you or your children to be. You don't want your kids to be playing outside and get caught in crossfire.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Anymore anything worth 100 or less, police simply will not make much effort for. Not around here anyways. I think the police are getting pretty jaded about this all.

When it happens next time, and it will, I plan to call police. My son stormed out away from me so quickly I did not have time to stop him. We also need to mark our things so they can be easily identified as ours, then there is little question about who it belongs to. That's always the technicality.

This thing with the cans, maybe it is just a nickel here and there, but the issue is not about value, it is about lack of respect for other peoples property, privacy and boundaries. The landlord is hearing about this.

BTW, our back door was not locking for some time, this could exlpain where my wedding set is.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Anymore anything worth 100 or less, police simply will not make much effort for. Not around here anyways. I think the police are getting pretty jaded about this all.

When it happens next time, and it will, I plan to call police. My son stormed out away from me so quickly I did not have time to stop him. We also need to mark our things so they can be easily identified as ours, then there is little question about who it belongs to. That's always the technicality.

This thing with the cans, maybe it is just a nickel here and there, but the issue is not about value, it is about lack of respect for other peoples property, privacy and boundaries. The landlord is hearing about this.

BTW, our back door was not locking for some time, this could exlpain where my wedding set is.
    Are you sure it's not worth $200?

Buy a Ultraviolet ink pen and light. Don't put it on stuff like dishes or things you constantly touch because I don't think it's really healthy to get into your body but mark certain things with your info.

Then think of Jose oh no I buy at store and Maria going si si and the cop believing them. Then you pull out your trusty blacklight and your name is all over the tv sitting in their living room.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I guess we have done this before......at some time in our history. Everyone really knows....deep down....we don't get through this thing called "life" without help from others....I am not one of these people who likes un-announced visits. Call me.....warn me....let me wipe the toliet seat with a disinfectant before you come....courtesy...whatever. This new thing I've seen is if you got and I want or need it...I'm entitled to take it. Most Americans will GIVE it...if ASKED.....we don't take to kindly to having it just TAKEN.

Even just tell me you're taking it......I call it common courtesy....

I don't want to think I'm just "safe" when I'm locked into a room......I don't want to think my car is free game....just because it's in my driveway and I'm not presently using it......I have heard this is "culture" in other countries. I know my dad was one where you could be sitting on the toliet and it was FINE if relatives just came in through the back door. Pot of soup always on the stove.....anyone could take from it.....I'm NOT like that. There used to be subtle indications....if the screen door is open and the big door is open.....come on in....if not....go away....now it's you have to have it all locked-up and boarded up ...or gee whiz....you must have WANTED me to come in and eat the roast in your oven.....

Sorry.....if "just say no" worked......but it doesn't....."
    no" means "yes" unless you mean "maybe"....

That doesn't MEAN anything unless you ready to pay to do worse....hey...give it your best shot.

Here....you aren't really "serious" about crime prevention unless you have your house wired.....

Tip one.....If my door is closed.....ring the door bell....if I don't answer....go away....!!!!! I'm either not here or I don't want to see you!!!!

Now that's not enough....I have to have an alarm company etc......

Seriously....what part of NO don't people get?

How many "polite" ways can people say the same thing without "offending" someone?

I'm "looking for trouble" now if I don't have atleast 3 girlfriends with me when I go shopping? I'm ASKING to be robbed if I don't have my house 100% wired against theft? But I'm RACIST if I continually "catch" someone of a certain race? Please.....where does it end?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I would install some real and some fake CCTV cameras!

And have a security system sign in the front of the house!

Find out where these people live and send them a letter! Place them on notice! Do not enter our property!

Also you may want to keep an eye on the house they live in, maybe it is a house where there are more people than the housing laws allow!

NEVER leave your HOME UNLOCKED! NEVER Leave your windows unlocked! I Repeat, NEVER!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

It's hard to believe this is happening to you all the way up in Oregon. I'll tell you one thing Southern California is a thousand times worse. You might say Southern California could be Oregon's future.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada