Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycot Spanish !!!

What if our forces could mobilize and boycot every food product and every organization that posts information in both English and Spanish ??

Every name brand food product I purchase now has directions in both languages. What if we tell these organizations America will stop purchasing their products or using their services until the Spanish comes off. This is America, not Mexico !!!

Can we do it in numbers?

Dianne

Perhaps its too late.
    The spanish language issue is out of control!
    Where were citizens like you couple of decades ago!
    Now hispanics REFUSE to speak english and assimilate.
    A good beginning is to have business posting signs "we speak english here" and stop catering to hispanics.
    Some hispanics do speak english but will speak to you in spanish just because they wanna make their point to you! Who is making our point
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

This is a real problem and is out of control. I see Spanish everwyehere. Who pays for those translation costs? we do. I call my bank and hear press'1' for English - I go to my grocery shop and and the airport and see foreign words as large as English in some cases in SPANISH. Now I have NOTHING against Spanish which is a great language BUT...

I do NOT live in Spain or Mexico or South America. I live in the USA - a country MADE GREAT by a common infratructure for all immigrants - tihs inlcudes the langiage (ENGLISH) and LAW. I we dont support the infrastructure we start becoming weaker.

Actually I travel a lot to the far east -China, Taiwan etc. THEY are learning ENGLISH and trying to speak and work in it while WE start using Spanish. the whole WORLD is using English. We must make ENGLISH THE official language.

So what is the answer? Petition to Make ENGLISH the OFFICIAL language. How do we do that?

mobilize our efforts

Get all of our supporting groups together, even perhaps picket in front of a bank on a Saturday "Take Spanish off of your machines, this is America - Not Mexico !!

The time for a revolution is near.

Dianne

It can be won state by state. There are still quite a few states especially in the southwest that do not have english as the official language.
    New Mexico I believe has both spanish and english.
    Once that is passed through the states how do we enforce it? It is very very complicated!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

overseas instructions are printed in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic and languages I don't even recognize. I think it is the international trade that influences that. I don't see that there will ever be anything we can do to reverse that trend.

However, i won't eat at US restaurants whose menus are in Spanish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is very very complicated!
    The communist lawyers at the ACLU have made everything very complicated. But that doesn't mean we cannot go into a shop that has "se habla español" in the window and tell them since they prefer the business of Spanish speaking illegals, they no longer will have the opportunity to do business with YOU.

ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BOYCOTTS PLEASE SUPPORT AND WORK IN OUR PRESENT BOYCOTT INITIATIVE. WE CAN LOOK AT OTHER BOYCOTT FOCUS FOR THE UPCOMING MONTHS - WE NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK FOR THE POULTRY BOYCOTT!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I'm all for it, On the way home tonight I stopped for gas, I got out of my car and on the PA outside at the pumps there was a Spanish Sat radio station playing. I went inside and went right up to the counter and asked, is that spanish I hear outside? the lady who was Middle Eastern says no , I dont even speak spanish, I told her well theres Spanish coming out of the speakers outside. This is America right? I said, I looked at her and shook my head and walked out. Well.....on the way out the music just Stopped. As I pumped my gas, an English Rock and Roll station came on.... Why the spanish station was on I have no idea, but it made me angry. I guess my point is, if you open your mouth, and make a point, things can come of it. I have already began to stop going and shopping places that cater to Spanish and or Mexican.... and I will pull my money from my bank on the next payday and find another unless they pull the language choices of the ATM...

Christian

But that doesn't mean we cannot go into a shop that has "se habla español" in the window and tell them since they prefer the business of Spanish speaking illegals, they no longer will have the opportunity to do business with YOU.
    Excellent advice, DcSA! I am often tempted to make those signs disappear the way they make my flyers disappear from the grocery store bulletin boards. My signs are about the April 2006 Poultry Boycott, ALIPAC, little paragraphs that say DID YOU KNOW......

I think MY signs are more valuable than theirs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alabama Coalition for State's Rights

In 1990, the citizens of Alabama voted eight to one to require the government to take "all steps necessary to ensure that the role of English as the common language of the state of Alabama is preserved and enhanced," accordingly, Alabama amended its constitution by Amendment 509 to require English as the official language.

In 2001, Martha Sandoval, a Mexican resident 'alien' driving without a license, sued in a class action in federal court under Alexander v. Sandoval. for the right to take a drivers license test in Spanish. A drivers license is a 'privilege' of citizenship NOT a right of aliens.

Article V Section 4 of the Constitution provides "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence. The Constitution provides Congress shall "establish a uniform rule of naturalization" to prevent one state from naturalizing aliens in another state.

Under the "uniform rule of naturalization" no individual who is in this country "illegally" can become a naturalized citizen or a legal resident of any state. And the 1906 immigration statute – the "uniform rule of naturalization" – and its successor, the Act of October 14, 1940, provided a person that was "legally resided" and physically capable of speech was required to speak the English language.

But U.S. District Judge Ira DeMent ruled that the English-only policy of the State of Alabama "was adopted as a pretext for discrimination and that the Department intentionally discriminated on the basis of "national origin."

The State of Alabama did not violate the laws of the United States because legal residency and "English" are required under the "uniform rule of naturalization" – the laws of the United States. Nor did the State of Alabama and its citizens violate the 14th Amendment provision that "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state . . . deny to any person [a citizen from another state] within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." This right, guaranteed to all ‘citizens of the United States' is the right of all aliens "naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" – NOT all aliens that are in this country legally or illegally.

The federal courts overturned the will of the citizens of the State of Alabama's English-language requirement for driver's exams, federal statute and the Constitutional provision for a "uniform rule of naturalization" and "republican form of government" – a decision that was upheld by the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. The Supreme Court ruled individuals do not have the 'right to sue' over alleged state-sponsored, intentional discrimination. . . .

Steven R. Shapiro, Legal Director of the ACLU, said "This is a case about whether victims of governmental discrimination deserve to have their day in court," and "In the 1960's, Alabama officials stood in front of the schoolhouse door and declared, 'whites only,' today, the state is standing
    in front of the courthouse doors and saying 'English only.'"

There is no comparison between aliens – illegal or illegal – and black citizens and legal residents of the State of Alabama protected under the Constitution and 'laws of the United States.' Alabama, and every other state, has the right to "discriminate" in regard to aliens subject to a foreign power under the Constitution and federal statute, because to "discriminate" is to make a distinction. . . .

Whether Martha Sandoval was a citizen of the State of Alabama determined whether or not she had the 'right to sue' in the courts of the United States and have her "day in court" – IF Martha Sandoval was not a legal citizen of the State of Alabama or the United States, the judgement of the court is void ab initio because the court lacked 'in personam jurisdiction' or jurisdiction of the person. . . .

Following the Sandoval case, President Bill Clinton, inconsistent with his duty to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed" – including the "uniform rule of naturalization" that required aliens be legally resided and speak English – issued Executive Order 13166: "Improving Access to Services for Persons with Limited English Proficiency [LEP]" – an order aiding and abetting the enemies of the states. Roger Clegg, general counsel of the Center for Equal Opportunity, stated," This executive order requires not just the federal government to hire translators, but also state governments that get federal money and private companies that are federal contractors."

The states, under Article I Section 1 of the forgotten Constitution guaranteed "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives" – NOT the President and NOT the federal courts. There is no provision, expressed or implied, that grants the President the power to issue executive orders to establish laws, nor is there any provision, expressed or implied, that grants the President the power to overturn the Constitution and laws of the United States or any state.

The "equal protection clause" of the Constitution, the 14th amendment expressly states "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States. . . . No State shall...deny to any person [citizen of another state] within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

The 14th amendment does not guarantee equality for aliens, illegal or otherwise – they are legally incapacitated. . . ."

please contact your governor and rally the troops
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast